I went to Aspen Dental in Ohio. They had to do my x-rays THREE times. They recommended all of my wisdom teeth be pulled out. After consultation with the oral surgeon, he only recommended one come out. The work on my fillings and crown took an exceptionally long time & was very uncomfortable. They never did a root canal and put a sub-standard crown on that has sharp edges. I have pain on that side all the time because of the nerve in that tooth. (They never suggested a root canal) They talked me into taking out a Care Credit account and the charges were higher than local dentists.

I've also noticed that the black actress they use in the current Aspen commercials who says that she couldn't stand her teeth because they were so ugly before Aspen worked on them is a professional actress who has been around for several years. She is normally hired because of her beautiful smile. I can't prove it, but I'm 99% sure that Aspen never touched her teeth. She has done commercials for tooth whitening products and Geico.

I would never recommend them to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #708240

You're right!...I've seen her in other commercials...I work for an endodontist and believe me...I would never step foot into any Aspen Dental office!

I'm really sorry to hear that you aren't satisfied with your visit and care. Would you be willing to talk directly with our Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can address your comments and concerns directly?

This team of specialists is trained to help resolve these types of issues and can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendental.com.

Regarding your comment about the advertising, I wanted to clarify that while the woman who appears in the commercial is an actress, it is based on the testimonial from an actual Aspen Dental patient.