I went to Aspen Dental today was told I had a chipped tooth that needs to be removed with a root canal now and I have gum disease with ginvisit now too. They tried to charge me $719.00 to get my tooth pulled out now too.

I will never recommend them at all now Ever. They just wanted to make money on me because I can’t afford their services now. Their sign does say all insurances accepted which is a complete lie now too.

They aren’t even open on weekends if you have a Emergency now at all Ever. Don’t Ever go to Aspen Dental they suck lots now?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Wow, oral surgeons do not even want $719 to extract an erupted tooth.Even if a private dentist does not have regular weekend hours, he will come in on a weekend if a patient of record gets in trouble when a patient gets in trouble after treatment. I doubt a butcher shop likes A$pen even trusts its dentists with a key and an alarm code. It is doubtful they could treat a weekend emergency even if they wanted to.Take care of your teeth so you don't lose any more.

I lost a filling, they wanted to do a criwn, but first descaling because I have periodontitis, which I don’t. Skip these people