Teeth are longer in lenght than the original bridge.

. Dentist kept filling back of bridge to fit right. A 45 minute appointment to permanent glue my bridge went to 2 1/2 hours. With all

the filling I am sure it weakens the structure of the

bridge. 5 days had gone by and my bottom teeth are still hitting the whole bridge. Biting my lips when I chew because of the length. Cost me $3700 + whitening and still don't have my whitening trays. I tried to get an appointment for an adjustment and nothing is open till Sept. 19 which I have an appointment that day already for my trays.

At the meantime with the impact everytime I chew my jaw hurts since I have to chew a different way to avoid biting my my bottom lips. Be aware their dental work or replacement are not

the best. I don't ever recommend this business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Bridges.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am so sorry for your pain, but this is yet another Aspen Dental horror story. If you want someone to talk to please contact www.boycottaspendental.com We at B.A.D.

are here for our fellow Aspen Dental Victims. Aspen Dental has injured many innocent victims, and they MUST be stopped.

Join B.A.D. today as you may be eligible for our Aspen Dental Victim fundraiser (Boycott Aspen Dental).

Normally whitening is done before any crowns or bridges are constructed. With the success and popularity of implants, hardly anyone does bridges anymore.

Adjustments to anything are a no-charge appointment. Thus the A$pen scheduling system ranks adjustment appointments dead last in scheduling priority. Chances are they made a your bridge of all-zirconia because it is the cheapest way to do it.

Guess what? We are seeing increasing instances of zirconia breakage these days, especially when weakened by grinding.