3.3

Aspen dental is overcharging my account and taking advantage of my husbands lack of understanding by insisting he sign papers for services that are already paid for. This isn't the first time I've felt Aspen Dental Assoc.

were trying to over charge us by using confusion and complicated payment practices. Practices so complicated their representative cannot even explain then thoroughly. Our current line of credit for 1531.00 was opened in March 2017 for dental services for my husband David. After reviewing the claim statements On Deltal Dental, it seems they have overcharged me about $525.

All the work is complete. Claims from 3/25/2017 thru 07/28/2017 total charges=1311.00 Original line of credit opened to cover these services was 1531.00. On 7/28 They added an additional $305 (The only way I knew they did this was thru a Credit Karma alert on my line of credit.) to my line of credit which =1531.00 + 305 = 1836.00. I need assistance finding out if this is intentional overcharging or if I am missing something.

Please Help!! So I am paying (with interest) on a balalnce of 1836.00 for services of 1311.00.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Fraud Overcharging.

Aspen Dental Pros: Dentist is good, Clean office.

Aspen Dental Cons: Overcharging double charging confusing payment practices.

• Overcharging

Comments

You should never go to aspen dental . The people that go there will always get ripped off.

The office manager gets a raging *** when he gets the OK to open a credit line for a patient. The office manager sees $$$$$$ in his pockets from your credit and is ready to give it to you fast and hard.

The dentist you like, if he indeed is any good, will be gone in 6 months or less. No good dentist wants to work for these low-paying, *** corporate clinics.

Giving gangsters like the kind that run A$pen access to a line of credit is like giving young kids firecrackers and telling them not to mishandle them. You know something bad is going to happen. Giving A$pen an open line of credit is inviting trouble. It's like flashing your wallet full of cash to a gang member, and daring them to steal it. There is not way phantom charges aren't going to appear.

Good idea checking Credit Karma.

Remember you are not dealing with an honest local dentist, but with a private equity investor mafia whose goal is to separate you from your money.