I had four crowns put on my front teeth. They all fell out one by one and some even twice.

The assistant seemed to think it was funny. They blamed me and stated that it must be the way I was flossing or eating. While all of this was going on, I was getting fitted for a partial and made about 5 visits. Each time, the partial was either broken or lost.

When checking my bill I found that they were trying to charge me for each time that the crowns were re-cemented. This is the perfect place to experience a nightmare.

Stay away from Dr. Oh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Crown Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Seems like this Dr. Oh has been mentioned before in A$pen complaints.Gosh, the Made In China A$pen crowns won't stay in.

What a surprise!Guess the only thing you can do is write a complaint to your state Attorney General.

With enough complaints he might do something, like the AGs of four other states have against A$pen.Shame it will take the threat of a lawsuit to get the crowns redone or get a refund. When you deal with an organized crime syndicate instead of a regular dentist, there is no way you can come out ahead.