1.4
Additional Fees

I spent 2500 on dentures3 years ago went today to get them adjusted she said no no no your bone structures will not support dentures i told you last time we cant do any thing sorry she made me feel like a child i walked out i did saythank you but im pissed of she wants me to spend 16000 to get medal out my jawthat was there causemyjaw broke i will not gothere again

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

Not sure why they need a metal plate out of your jaw to make dentures. Never had one interfere with a denture, but I guess anything is possible.Whatever you do, don't let the Aspen clowns talk you into implants.

It would be a very, very bad mistake letting a clown club like Aspen put cheap implants in your mouth.Please go to an experienced dentist, preferably a prosthodontist like me, to be evaluated. Such people can give you the honest truth about what can be done in your mouth.

to ClydeDDS #1526533

We try clowns like Aspen because we can’t afford folks like you. I have lousy teeth.

I got a $7000 estimate by my new dentist. ( my original retired) I cannot afford that no matter how you slice it

to Jerry Kibbe #1526588

Funny thing is most estimates I see from the clowns at Aspen are more expensive than treatment estimates from independent dentists. Don't believe every stupid lying TV ad you see.

Making good dentures involves many hours of work when they patient is there and after the patient leaves.

If you think many hours of work by a highly trained professional should cost only a few hundred dollars you are obviously delusional. I've done estimates countless times and saving a few teeth to make partials is always cheaper.