Additional Fees

Aspen Dental Douglasville office is the worst dentist office that I've dealt with. I requested my dental records be sent to another dentist in August 2016.

I have contacted this office several times only to be put on hold every time you call, it looks like since the lunch period is from 12:00 until 2:00 daily they would at least take call. I did speak to one of the office managers (Tonya) who said that the release form had to be signed. It took two weeks, several calls and a missed dental appointment to my new dentist just to have this emailed to me. Several days went by and when I called I was told it wasn't sent out because there was a balance from my insurance payment of 31.00 that went to collection in April that this had to be paid before they would send my records.

Tonya said that this is policy however it's in collections and have been written off. Why would Tonya take this into her hand.

Never the less I can't get new x-rays until april and no dental work until my year is up for new x-rays. This is the worst service I've ever had and the work they did on my mouth got infected....NEVER USE ASPEN DENTAL IN DOUGLASVILLE...

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Manager.

I didn't like: Managers refusal to send my records.

Comments

Not surprised. The aspen dentals in the south got caught bragging about how they love to advertise to nascar fans bc they considered them ignorant and easy to fool and prey on. I'm sure douglasville was the leader of the pack.

Most states' dental laws, including those of Georgia, state YOUR RECORDS CANNOT BE HELD HOSTAGE BECAUSE OF AN UNPAID BALANCE. They are in violattion of state law.

Only trouble is that you dealt with a corporate dental clip joint instead of a regular dentist who owns the practice, so the board cannot punish anyone for breaking the law.

Got news for you. It is not just A$pen Douglasville.

It is ALL A$pens. They are all run the same way by the same types of crooks.