I went to West Springfield Aspen Dental Services

I went for a lower partial to replace some teeth I had lost in an accident.

The dentist told me i needed things done that I did not need such as a gum scaling and then he effectively called me a liar.When I stated that I had my uppers done about 3 years previously I did not need new upper teeth.He stated I did!

Now i ask is this the way they give their patients the warm fuzzies? NO!

I had major dental work done preparing for my lower teeth, it was done by a very well known Oral surgeon(in our area).

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

Agawam, Massachusetts, United States #1183998

I had a similar experience. They told me that I needed a deep scaling and I will have to pay about $900 in addition to what my insurance will be paying.

I ended up going to another chain dental office in the area. They determined that I only needed partial deep scaling and I ended up paying $75.

I went to Aspen Dental in West Springfield MA and they told me I needed all this unnecessary work done...to the tune of $3,400.00!!! I went there in an emergency for a crack wisdom tooth that needed to be pulled.

Instead I felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman!! They did not pull the tooth - instead they gave me a laundry list of procedures I needed (including a partial because of loosing my wisdom tooth) and rescheduled me 5 days later!