First off the staff was very friendly. I went in for a cracked tooth with pulp clearly exposed. The dentist put a temporary filling in that hurt. So he took it out and said its ok, my patients usually come back in 1-2 days later and say the filling fell out. Then I was told I might need to see an Endodontist (with a print out of phone numbers to call), because I could possibly need a root canal, which even I knew I did with the pain I was experiencing and my pulp showing. They should have called an office with an Endodontist and made an appointment for me, it is their job to do since they can't provide the service that I need. I am a military wife and this kind of "service" is not acceptable nor should anybody ever go there (Watertown,NY Office). They charged me $66 and I have no idea what they charged my dental insurance. I called my insurance and I am disputing the charge and telling them (my insurance) to fight the charges and to tell their patients not to go to Aspen Dental. They spend more money on their TV Ads then on quality dental work. Now it is Friday afternoon and my husband knew a good endodontist and I can get in on Monday, which wont come soon enough. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS "DENTAL OFFICE".
Angry and in PAIN Customer!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dental Service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit. I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke. They told me my warranty doesn't..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "I have asked Rent A Center to come to my home on today Monday July 18th to pick up two TVs and a TV stand two of the employees carried..."
- "After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor. After trying twice to get this resolved they still..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."