When I told Aspen Dental that I would not be able to have the dental work done that they were recommending they informed me that my insurance would cover it. After the work was done I had to charge three hundred dollars to my mothers charge account and I also had to pay over four hundred dollars in cash.

For one year I received a bill telling me that the balance was being billed to my insurance and then three months later I received a letter from a collection agency for tree hundred fifty dollars. Only in the United States

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS