I knew I needed full dentures due to some health reason and I had already received several estimates from other dentist. I did not research hard enough before starting this process.

The intermediate dentures are such a poor fit that I can't talk, eat or with them, I have what they call a "bulbous" mouth, the *** alignment is off and the teeth are too big. I've had three was impressions with the second pair being so bad that they could not even fit them in the mouth. I asked to be sent to another dentist since I was told that an refund wasn't an easy process so I went to the Beavercreek office, the dentist stated that the dentures I had were a poor fit and retook impressions but when I returned two weeks later (after a wax try in) I found that they had never been sent out. It is going on eight weeks, no work, no food and I"m about as pissed as I can be.

At this point my confidence level in them doing my implants is zero but I also don't know how to afford to go to another dentist. Choose another place!!!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

Springer, New Mexico, United States #172360

Please please help stop these parasites by joining the class action suit. Do not settle for less than what you are due.

A refund is nothing, they caused you pain suffering and emotitional distress. The worst part is that everyone is a little afraid of dentist, and Aspen makes that fear a reality.

DON'T let them refund you with the conditions of a confidentiality agreement. This is how they have stayed in business by hiding all their mistakes.

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

dont believe a word she says she s not sorry ive been dealing with them over same problem and they just keep saying you need a adjustment. :( :( :(

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I am going to share with the patient satisfaction team. What is the best way to follow up with you?

Thanks,