Product: Aspen Dental Manager Clear all filters (62 of 62 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental in Chillicothe, Ohio - Need to speak with someone from corporate

I wanted the price of basic dentures and was told they were only 100 dollars cheaper than the common ones

Read the reviews of dentures on this forum. See any good ones?

All you see is rants from people who cannot wear their dentures. They wasted their money. Do you want to also waste your money? Good dentures take a lot of time to fabricate- 5 appointments + adjustment appointments.

You won't get good dentures for $500 or so. ONE denture made with all the right steps taken will cost at least $1500. Why are denture patients such knuckleheads? They don't listen to dentists' advice and lose their teeth.

Then the cheapskates go to the scummiest corporate clinics out there- Affordable Dentures and Aspen for example- and get ripped off for something they can't wear. Wise up and go to a REAL dentist who knows what he is doing.

Corporate is not going to call a sucker like you back. If they do, they will tell you some lie just to get your money.

Aspen Dental in Cleveland, Ohio - Poor Business Practice

Office Manager cannot handle complaints. Rude and lies. She took our $4400 and cut all services because she knows they really messed up. Stay away from this office. We are suing!!!!

They did the same to me. Aspen dental SUCKS

What do you mean "She cut all services?" You mean cut you off from receiving all services? Pretty much the ideal situation at Aspen is to collect huge sums of money up front for patients, then make it difficult to impossible to get appointments to get the treatment completed.

The hope is the patients will just get frustrated and let Aspen keep all the money for doing nothing. Don't fall into this trap.

It would be wise to contact a lawyer at this point. Crooks will be crooks.

3.0
In May 2018 I paid in advance for dental work and a maintenance program that allowed for two cleanings. I had the first cleaning done in May 2018. I had other work done, but when second cleaning was due I was sick and had to reschedule. On my appointment day I arrived...

What a dinky dental office. Did they offer free oil changes too? Aspen is always trying to sell any scam in any way they can think of.

View more comments
Aspen Dental Manager
Pros
  • Dentist and assistents
Cons
  • Management
Preferred solution
Correct the billing to show errors.

Aspen Dental in Epping, New Hampshire - They suck

I was told to call Theresa Trainor from the Epping NH location by my son who had just talked with her...I was suppose to call her so we could come up with a plan for my Granddaughter, Maddison Ryan. I know the expense was going to be quite high and that's why we needed to talk. I called at 11:09 and it is now 1:36 PM, the person I talked with asked if I wanted to talk to them and I told her that I would rather speak to Theresa...She said that she would have her call me . I guess you don't need my business so I will look elsewhere … Thank You. Jeannie Barnes

A guardian was looking out for your granddaughter. Sometimes we are blessed without our knowledge.

Find a good dentist who has her best interests for oral care as the primary goal. You won't find that at Aspen Dental.

@Anonymous

Amen to that! No telling how much butchery would have been done to the poor girl at Aspen. For goodness sake find this poor girl a competent, compassionate dentist.

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Aspen Dental in Kent, Ohio - Terrible

The office staff at the Stow Ohio location is just bad at their job! Not having appointment in the computer making up stuff so they don’t look like they made a mistake! Sending my granddaughter home in pain! Hanging up on my daughter when she called! Just down right bad!!! I would like some compensation for my time out of work! My drive there and my time spent in the office without getting my granddaughters tooth fixed! We have 5 people who ho to this dentist and will be finding a new one if someone doesn’t get back to me! I spoke to Peg last week she said someone would call me the next day and have heard nothing!

Nobody is going to call you back. Nobody cares if you and your family leaves.

They got plenty of new patients walking in the door. They have probably bled you for most of the money they can get for you anyway. You don't want these scamsters treating your precious granddaughter. Whatever they do, they will mess up.

Plus you will have a colossal bill, and have to pay a competent dentist to pick their mistakes.

Why FIVE family members have gone to this corporate clown club is beyond human comprehension. Take Aspen's "mistake in scheduling" as Divine Providence, and take your daughter somewhere else!

Aspen Dental in Sikeston, Missouri - Customer complaint

I want to talk to someone in customer service.

Aspen Dental in South Bend, Indiana - Incompetence

1.4
This is what incompetence means to me. I called and made an appointment with no problems. I believe this was a call center of some sort. The day of my appointment, I arrive 15 minutes early to fill out new client paperwork. There was about 3 people in the lobby. A little over an hour went by, and about 6 people came in, sat down and got called back. Finally someone from behind the counter asked what I am there for. Another 15 minutes went by before I was called back. They took me to Xray. This girl was very polite and knew what she was doing. After xray, I was taken to the exam room. The dental assistant was great. Dentist came in kind of rushed through it. Didn't really get to discuss options in detail. Kind of reminds me of a drive thru. I was told to wait there before billing was occupied. After about 20 minutes, a new patient came in. Apparently they had "lost" me. I was brought to the billing desk and I gave them my insurance information. This was right at the end of the year and it was about to switch over to a new provider. She said I would have to wait until Jan 2nd before she could give me a breakdown because they have to use the new insurance provider. I get it. There's only a week left but they could have at least use my insurance for that days dental exam. Anyway, she told me she would call me with prices on the 2nd. I waited and nothing. After the 15th of January I called back. I was told they were probably too busy because they were moving to a new building. This is not an acceptable excuse. She gave me her email and told me to send her a copy of my insurance and she would give it to billing. It is now Feb 15th. Still have yet to receive a call, but I did get a bill in the mail. A bill that doesn't have insurance applied. The office is a joke. Nobody knows what they are doing or even know how to run a business efficiently. This is a reflection of their management. I can see why there are so many poor reviews. I will be taking my business elsewhere and I suggest you do the same.

What do you get when you recruit staff out of retail, with no dental experience? Then overbook them with patients for their young dentists right out of school?

Then threaten them with firing if they don't collect enough loot from patients? Then limit the labs they use to the cheapest ones, many times in China? You get A$pen Dental, that is what you get.

Good move to change dentists. Hope you did not choose another corporate chain clinic like Coast, Dental One, or Great Expressions.

Aspen Dental Manager
Pros
  • Technicians were polite and knowledgeable
Cons
  • Office and billing staff
Loss
Full refund

Aspen Dental in Rome, Georgia - Gave someone else my appointment time

2.2
Been confirming by text appointment time for last six months,twice this week. Arrived at scheduled time and was told my appointment was 2 hrs later. Said it was my fault because they were unable to contact me at the number I had given. Total bs since I have gotten all text at that number. Our family will be getting a new professionally run dental provider.

Booking appointments at A$pen is a masterpiece of chaos. The overbook, they run late, they try to do extra treatment, they never turn away emergencies they can filch more money from.

Any way an appointment can be messed up at A$pen, it will be.

Want punctual appointments? Go to a private dentist who values your time, instead of a corporate sleaze operation like A$pen

Poor customer service

Aspen Dental in Jacksonville, Florida - Worst front office management. Wanted to collect two hundred fifty six dollars upfront for tooth extraction, insisted insurance coverage denied. Still wants full amount not contracted amount.

Went to Aspen dental nine a.m. went home brought insurance card and rescheduled for five p.m. tooth extraction. At four p.m. Aspen called that I would have to pay cash $256.00 since insurance would not cover extraction. I called my insurance they said Aspen can only charge contracted amount, and they would pay 55%, I should pay 45%. My insurance had to give office manager details how to enter computer to be able to acquire the right program. The manager still wants to charge the cash amount of $256.00 to my insurance. My insurance says Aspen can only charge the contract amount which should be less and I don't have to pay deductible nor advance of which they insisted or they would not see me. The Aspen manager would not tell me what is contracted amount. Gave me the feeling that this Dental office employees are wheeling and dealing to get the most money under the table from their clients. Need to have either business bureau or federal agency to audit these operations.
#1619419

Patients who wait until it hurts and want an extraction are unreliable patients who frequently disappear and don't pay their bills. A lot of dentists want cash up front from these patients.

What is the matter with YOU waiting for the insurance company to pay YOU for a change? But you are right about one thing. Aspen will probably have you pay in full, then they will try to keep any amount they receive from insurance.

A patient recently complained that her Aspen refund check bounced when she tried to cash it! I don't know why you want teeth yanked out of your head instead of saving them like a normal person.

Reason of review
front office employees not friendly, not being upfront on the charges

Contact Aspen Dental Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
13, Ocala Ave
Jacksonville, Florida 32220
United States
Phone:
(606) 653-6206
All Aspen Dental Contacts

Aspen Dental in Newport, Kentucky - Awful experience

Over the past six years with aspen dental I've had 5 different dentist. At least three different plans of care. The lack of communication between the office and their patients is atrocious. I've gone in and had work done that they never told me was happening. I've been over charged and deemed credits, which kept me coming back then immediately undercharged so I owed. The office manager does not give any clear or concise information. do not waste your time and the walmart of dentistry.

I spent two hours no tooth filled try to tell me l needed this and that done wanted charge me 3000 dollars extra stuff no tooth filled and had to rush to get my son to school for appointment worst experience ever now I have to go somewhere else to get filled

Count your blessings. The average dentist at A$pen lasts 6 months, so in going there 6 years you should have gone through 12 dentists, not six.

Hate to tell you, but if you insist on going to cheesy corporate chain clinics, you will see a never ending parade of dentists. No dentist worth his salt will work for these low-paying chop shops for any length of time. A$pen is not the Wal-Mart of dentistry. It is more like the pawn shop at dentistry.

The best any A$pen treatment will be barely satisfactory.

That is the BEST you can hope for. The worst case is your teeth will be completely goofed up.

Loss