4.3K views

I am an extremely dissatisfied "patient" of Aspend dental.After reading through hundreds of complaints which echo mine, I am going to make it my mission to bring their fraudulent and unethical practices to light and bring them down.

Anyone with ANY inside info or complaint, please post it! Don't allow this criminal practice to continue. Class action lawsuit coming!

To satisfy the word requirement: Keep complaining, gather your information, keep records, keep a journal, take pictures, post your complaints, don't stop bugging them...whatever it takes.

They need to be stopped!Six more words...medical malpractice and insurance fraud are serious!!!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Aspen Dental charged my 93 year old Mother over 5600 dollars for work that was not performed due to how risky this procedure would be for her age.This is what other Dentists explained to me.

So Aspen told me it needed to be done and has not returned her money.

Wow even ripping off elderly women.What a tragedy.

Plainwell, Michigan, United States #1191607

I went to Aspen dental and got new dentals that cost $3000 and they fit for a week.so they were going to cost another $800 to get them relined.i will never send people there or go back again.this company is fraud.

jlynn2016

They got me too!

I have been to Aspen Dental twice for cleanings and maintenance, Both times, the bill exceeded my dental insurance coverage.so, I paid for the remainder with my credit card as I was leaving the dentist.

Both times I later received bills in the mail, even though I paid what was owed at the time I left the dentist. They continue to tell me that I owe a meager $21. I will pay to get them off my back. But, I will never be back.

I consider them a fraud.

aspen dental:

When you hold your hand in a "karate-style" fashion, then, with a ramming motion, jam it up an unsuspecting patient's rear end. (Optional) Then yell "ASPEN DENTAL!"

I'm right there with you!!!Would love to get in on class action suit.

Any way to get in on one please forward or post any info.... I'm sure hundreds of others would also..... i'd love the help.

Ive recently very recently been duped by them and lost my life's savings and also will make it my mission to help take them down.Help!!!

An assistant almost choked me to death with tray cement and told me to just relax

Wiliam
to Anonymous Walterboro, South Carolina, United States #1166778

That happened to me, too. They ended up having to do a second impression, with not as much cement...so, I got gagged twice..

Lockport, New York, United States #943812

Some of these people don't really respect fear they just dismissed me with a "there is nothing to be nervous about". What a bunch of ***. I know I am in thewrong chair but I have no choice someone put this slaughterhouse down I don't have any lawsuit material but I too have suffered not as much though and not as physically and financial

Lockport, New York, United States #943805

I'm pretty sure they sealed my brother's teeth without cleaning them resulting in multiple cavities