I just got home from Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana on Southport Road. I was looking for a new dentist and after 1 hour and 15 minutes after my scheduled consulation time they called my name.

They all seemed very disorganized and I wondered if that was not the problem for the delay in the appointment. I just wanted to schedule to get my teeth cleaned but according to Aspen Dental they have a policy that everyone must get a special cleaning of the gums that costs $212.00 before they would be able to clean my teeth, a procudure that Delta Dental will not cover. I said all I wanted was my teeth cleaned and they kept insisting, a very hard sell, that this $212.00 procedure must be done. I got a copy of my xrays and left.

I will be searching for a new dental office that does not require uncovered procedures done just to get your teeth cleaned.

I had heard that Aspen Dental was a scam and ripoff place and now I believe what I should have listened to in the first place. I guess I will pay more attention to what others say next time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Comments

IKnowTheTruth
#206961

Aspen Dental has VERY HIGH TURNOVER. If they seem very disorganized, it's because more than half of the employees just started 2 weeks ago.

Maybe you should see how many doctors have been there in the past year.

I know I can guarantee atleast five. Run, never look back.