Rochester, New Hampshire
1K views

I had not been to a dentist in 7 years. I was hesitant in making an appointment because I knew it was a long time to go without seeing a dentist.

My dentist had left the area and I just put off going to a new dentist. After seeing the tv commercials and ads for Aspen Dental I felt the courage to make an appointment and thinking they would be sensitive to my fears feelings. Oh No worse mistake I made the staff was young and inexperience, the girl who took the xrays called me" Honey" and "Sweetie" I am older enough to be her mother and not her Honey or Sweetie, but the dentist was the most insensitive and rudest professional I ever me and I work in a hospital for many years with professionals.. He spoke down to me like he was superior to me.

He started "why did it take you so long to come to a dentist and what do you expect me to do for you"? I walked out and completely embarrassed. I spoke after to the office manager and was told " Oh, he doesn't mean anything its just his culture! He does not understand our ways All the dentists in that office are from that culture but I could go to another office and I could go there!

I called my dental insurance and reported it and also the dental board. The commercials and ads are completely deceiving.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Comments

#1200737

What Aspen Dental office was this?

the owner hates woman. that is "his culture." i agree with your review 100 percent.

Well you sound like a real stuck up B.