I will not ever return to Aspen Dental in Altoona,Pa. or any other one for that matter, especially if it has the same customer service as that office does.

Shandel is very rude and when I brought this up at my consult with the office manager Brandy, she also gave me attitude as well.

I'm guessing this was all because my insurance doesn't participate but if I would have had a good experience my first visit, I would have paid out of pocket. Maybe they should hire new people who have compassion and are more under standing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Manager.

Comments

I totally agree that the front office is horrible. No people skills.

Also, they don't clean your teeth the first visit. They say they wait until all the work is done. That makes no sense to me.

Also, every time I called in to make an appointment they could never find me in the computer, dah! Also, it is not a very private place.

Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, United States #899684

I visited the aspen in altoona. I needed replacement dentures because i lost mine.

They said insurance would cover it, but were wrong so i had to pay $900. TO top it off, they wouldnt even fit them to my mouth when they came in. They literally handed them to me and said they were busy so come in another day to have them properly fit to my mouth. I wouldnt go back to them for anything.

Horrible. They care only about money.

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #566069

My daughter is going to college in Altoona Pa. She has pain coming from a tooth she chipped.

Instead of her coming home I called Aspen Dental in Altoona. Well she said she will never go back. They were very rude even the Dentist. She said the girl that did the x rays was very nice and the girl that does the cleaning.

It was not private at all. She could hear everything that they were saying about her!!!!!!!! She was with a guy getting dentures. She was in more pain when she left .

She was crying. she ask if they could give her anything they said no. Very very rude. She went to billing The lady just rolled her eyes at her.

Because she had a question I guess the one lady said she could leave now. She had some questions about her 5,000 dollar bill. I called I talked to a guy which told me what was going on He was very nice. SHE SAID SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!

Her inc. does not come into effect until Dec 1 I dont know what she will do.

I had nothing but trouble at the Aspen dental in State College Pa. They were also rude and seemed to only care about the money they were making.

I had all top teeth and was supposed to be two bottom teeth extracted. New dentures made for the top that after two yrs still do not fit properly. I had always told them every issue I was having every visit, which there were a lot of because of mouth pain. My partner even called because I was getting no where with them.

They gave him attitude as well. I called Aspen corporate office and they called my local office and they tried to say I didn't tell them when I was having issues. I now only just discovered that one of the bottom teeth they were supposed to have extracted is still there the gum had swollen over it so I didn't notice it until now when it started hurting obviously because the root has started to die.

It's labor day and they are closed so have to live with the pain another day. And they will probably try and charge me for their mistake.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE COMMENTS MADE BY ALLIE, I PAID 4900.00 OF MY OWN MONEY FOR MY DENTURES AND WHEN I CALLED WITH A CONCERN, SHANDELL WAS NOT NICE. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD CALLED AND I DIDN'T APPRECIATE THE ATTITUDE.

Thanks for sharing your experience with me. Our goal is for every patient who visits Aspen Dental to have a positive experience, so I’m really disappointed to hear that your experience didn’t meet those standards.

We will share your concerns with the team internally and address any service issues that exist.

Thanks again for sharing and if you would like to follow up, please don't hesitate to call the patient satisfaction team at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com

Thanks,