Additional Fees

Horrible Horrible Customer Service. Denied my records request for 3 months and I still haven't received them.

I was told many lies about they would send them only to find out they had a different reason why they weren't sent, the office manager Tonya told me I had a $30.00 bill that I was responsible for that insurance didn't pay, I found out it was in collection and she had not other responsible for collections. She refused to send them twice because of this. I told them about the horrible customer service and that I didn't appreciate having to cancel two appointment with the new dentist because they wouldn't send out my records, even the office Manager lied to me about having my records send that day and apologize for the actions of the office manager Tonya...I still haven't received them 3 weeks later.

This facility doesn't care and the service was horrible even got a infection behind getting a tooth pulled the only service I received.... I'm switching...

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Manager.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service.

Comments

If you had gone to a regular dentist, if he did not honor your request for copies of records, he would have been summoned before your state's Board of Dentistry for disciplinary actions.

Boards of Dentistry can only discipline licensed dentists and hygienists, because their worst punishment is license revocation. Because A$pen managers and executives do not have dental licenses, there is NOTHING Boards of Dentistry can do when they violate state practice statutes.

Contact your state legislator and tell him you want your board of dentistry to formulate ownership tests so corporations like A$pen cannot illegally own dental practices. As it is now, they own them, but claim to just "manage" them for dentists who are in reality their employees.