Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts

This what happens when you use a very unprofessional oral surgeon who should not be employed by your company.Dr.

Lee out of Hyannis mass. I heard my wife scream from the waiting room while he's telling my wife to shut up and then when I confronted him he tells me it was anxiety that's why she was telling .

My opinion dr .Lee is a butcher and should not be working for aspen dental

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aspen dental general dentistry. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental general dentistry in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1222325

Nobody but the most desperate dentists work for a corporate clown club like A$pen Dental. It is the bottom of the heap for dental employment.

Dayum , that must have been ruff.

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #1138772

Very sorry for your wife's pain and suffering.I know what she feels.

It's been almost 4 yrs. since my experience with aspen in their Erie, PA office. I too had a very similar experience with Dr. Glecos.

He was very rude and unprofessional. Although I must say his counterpart, Dr. Mohney and the medical staff, (not the receptionist Christina,....FONEY.....!) were on their game.

The whole ordeal of ordinary dentures vs. comfilytes, etc.

is nothing more than a money maker. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

I am still living with the mess they left in my mouth. I do not like to look at myself in the mirror and am very uncomfortable in the public eye. My prayer is some day to be able to get my smile back.

If you still have to deal with them, please don't let them get away with taking your wife's livelihood from her. Fight for her. Thanks for listening.

Best wishes and God bless.

RV in Erie