I am a college student with no insurance. Saw the smiling faces on the commercials and how they make it seem like Aspen is so great and wonderful.

Had an accident and a crown previously placed on my front tooth 15 years ago after a bike accident broke off and I am now walking around wiht no front tooth! Went in to the office looking ONLY to get the front tooth fixed...repeated that over and over and over to every assistant I came in contact with as well as the dr. and the office manager...its like they didn't even hear me! I'm sitting here with no FRONT TOOTH and they wanna tell me all about pulling teeth for partials and that I have over 5000 in dental work that needs to be done.

The dentist was not personable-AT ALL and this was very dissapointing considering I was really expectinga different experience with Aspen dental. He was very cold and a lil rude when he continued to talk down to me during the consult. They made me feel so regretful for coming in that office to start with...esp. when I was expecting such a different experience.

The office manager was adding up charge after charge after charge and when I RE-iterated that I was just looking to repair my FRONT TOOTH so told me blew me off and told me that this was the care plan that the doctor has written up for me.

What about what I need and what I can afford? Horrible experience...will not ever return.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Comments

Dimplesky,

Thank you for telling me about your experience. Please know that our goal is for every patient to have a positive experience, so I’m really disappointed to hear that your experience didn’t meet those standards.

Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to our Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can help? They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendental.com.