Uhrichsville, Ohio

They dont fit they are making them to big and we told and told them over and over that there not fitting my mouth is small and they dont want to understand that they dont fit

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of aspen dental dentures. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1022407

Please tell me those dentures are a joke. They look like hallowen teeth.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1021965

Too late, you learn that you should have saved your teeth. Gosh, you are so young to have dentures!

Want to now go back and get implants to get rid of your dentures? Plan on spending at least $50,000.

#1021923

They took my money and added it to someone else's account after I had paid in full.That pissed me off,but most of all I did not like the way the office manager talk down to me.She did not do what she should have done till I told her I would let my lawyer take care of it.Then she let the lady give me my dentures.I should have just went to lawyer's office and let him get my money back.