Was told I shouldn't need to go back but this is what my re-line looked like. They put it back n said all good

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1339915

The reline is put in the other side of the denture, goofy!Your photos did not show a thing wrong.

Relines are done when the denture teeth are not worn out.Many dentists like me use a test reline of impression material first to make sure enough improvement can be made before committing the patient to a lab reline.

Incidentally, permanent relines done with plastic mixed up and cured in the mouth are not much good.

to ClydeDDS Greer, South Carolina, United States #1340959

I do realize that the reline was fine but you do you notice that white residue all over the place scraped my tongue allll over. The pic shows it on bottom teeth clearly and top sides

to Anonymous Greer, South Carolina, United States #1340961

Wasn't upset with reline but the aftermath scraping tongue

to Anonymous Greer, South Carolina, United States #1340964

She pulled 21 teeth.With no pain.

I do not know how to use this site properly.

I am new to not having teeth but she has helped me greatly I am learning dentures Its new.She is a great help.

to Anonymous Topeka, Kansas, United States #1341623

Yes, with the subsequent photos I see the extra reline material that was not cleaned up properly. That is why I only do lab relines and not in-the-chair relines. Problem is, few patients are willing to give up their dentures for a day for a lab reline.