Additional Fees

Most *** poor dental service in michigan at mt.pleasant aspen butcher shop/the dentures they make are bottom of the barrel not properly made forms are took by kids with no real training would not recomend there services to anyone and i like how the people the hire to cover all this stuff get on here and post. No more than common thieves. Put a picture of the bone that was stitched in my mouth that i had to remove 4 weeks after a aspen butcher job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aspen dental dentures. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

#1362064

Take young dentists right out of school with no experience.Triple book them with patients so they are running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Force them to use the cheapest, crumbiest dental labs in town. Is it any wonder you end up with cr@p dentures that don't fit?

Next time, find an experienced older dentist who owns his practice to do the job.

Expect to pay $1500-2000 per denture for a job well done.Fabricating dentures is not easy.

Palmetto, Florida, United States #1165096

Just aspen dental's low quality of work. They are scam artist.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1164611

You are right. Aspen sees their patients as pieces of meat to be butchered and run into credit card debt.