I'm very unhappy with my mouth and services I received in your Chili Rochester office. I would like a refund and my check back asap.

I will never come back.

I paid over $2000 for a croocked smile. Very dissatisfied customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I would like to be added to the lawsuit against Aspen Dental. My story is to long to report on here but at this point I have considerable pain and sometimes can not even bite down on anything and the Aspen Dental Office won’t help me because I have been discharged. I need help.

I would like to be added to the class action lawsuit against Aspen Dental my story is too long to post here it's been weeks of pure *** never been through anything like this and all my life

You went to a crooked clinic, and they gave you a crooked smile. No big surprise there.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1206934

For a straight smile, that would have cost you an extra $1500. You must have confused one goes on at A$pen with what goes on at real offices of honest independent dentists.

You want a refund, huh.

Start agitating now, and in 2 years or so you might get a few dollars back. Thieves don't give up their booty easily.