Additional Fees

I had absolutely horrible experience with aspen dental Omaha. I had appointment at 1:30 pm for infected tooth in severe pain and came on time, at the reception I was told that they can't take me because somebody contacted me in the last 4 hrs to reschedule it cause they filled this spot with someone else, I had no messages or missed calls on my phone.

I explained that I am in severe pain and worked last night as RN and will have to work next 3 night and really need help. Receptionist went to the back and talked to someone and said they would take me today but I will have to pay much more and it won't be comprehensive exam like advertised on the website. Don't trust those that don't care about your pain and ready to take advantage of you financially knowing you are desperate.

Don't waste your time either. Take your business elsewhere!!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Emergency Service.

Comments

Wahpeton, North Dakota, United States #1281022

It sounds like the same people who manage Mcdonald's also run aspen dental.

Hope you found someone competent to take care of you. There are honest, competent dentists all over the place-except for inside sleazy corporate gyp joints like A$pen.

This joint overbooks the schedule until there are so many patients they are impossible to treat.

Then they call the ones they feel will net them less money and cancel them.. There is no limit to A$pen's scams and lies.