Last year I went to Aspen dental in Springdale (Cincinnati), OH. They replaced my tooth with a crown.

I was not impress with the workers at this location so I decided to switch to the Aspen Dental in Western Hills. After six months I went to the Western Hills location for a cleaning. They said my teeth were doing great. After another six months, I return for another cleaning and they took xrays.

The xrays showed a cavity underneath the crown... the Dentist claims this should not have happen. The Western Hills location told me to contact the Springdale location and tell them the situation. The Springdale location, claims it was my fault for the decay underneath the crown and there not going to be held responsible.

I am not blessed with the best teeth, but I do brush and floss everyday. I feel like they did not place the crown in properly.

Review about: Aspen Dental Tooth Crown Services.

Preferred solution: Fix there mistake and my crown for free.

I didn't like: Business practices, Quality of workmanship.

Comments

Sloppy work and china made junk crowns strike again at aspen. Not surprised, its what aspen dental is famous for.

You probably didn't need that crown to begin with. Greedy scammers.

You go to one office in a shyster chain and were not satisfied. Where do you go?

ANOTHER OFFICE OF THE SAME SHYSTER CHAIN!!!The truth of the matter is the cheap milled zirconia crowns A$pen offices gets from cheap Chinese labs have imperfect margins that leak. Leakage leads to decay .Guess what?

If you have another crown done at this second A$pen office, it will leak and probably decay as well.Geez, patients are so loyal to grubby businesses that advertise on TV! Grow up and think about going to a REAL dentist for a change!

to Seasoned Dentist #1463542

The company I work for change insurance, my previous Dentist was awesome for 17 years. I was uneducated abut the crooks in the Dentist office.

I will leave Aspen dental and tell the thousands of coworkers in the corporation that I employed at.... do not to use them.

to William Lesch #1464849

While you are at it Bill, try to get your company to adopt a Direct Reimbursement dental plan, or at least a 125S cafeteria benefit plan. Either will allow employees freedom of choice for dentists and is far less complicated for an employer to administer.