1.8
Additional Fees

From what I understand, Aspen Dental passes off advanced dental work to their hygienists and dental assistants to SAVE themselves $$$$ and to line their pockets at YOUR expense. At least this is what happened to me. Aspen Dental after 14 months finally refunded my money, and then they expected me to be HAPPY and just go away?

I don't think so. Aspen Dental caused me to lose TWO healthy teeth, and inflicted over a FULL year of pain every single minute. They just don't get it do they? Well, if you all are this upset, please consider joining Boycott Aspen Dental (B.A.D.) which has been born entirely from the ongoing horrific instances of negligence and obstinate attitude of Aspen Dental.

We will post 25 websites and 50 videos of Aspen Dental victims on our website boycottaspendental within a year. Do you have a story you'd like to share with us? If it's recent, we are also hosting a fundraiser for an Aspen Dental victim. You may want to consider applying. The funds generated will go directly into the Aspen Dental Victim's bank account (not ours). We are doing this because we are here to help as many victims of Aspen Dental as possible.

Stay Safe; Stay AWAY from Aspen Dental!

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Being harmed by unqualified staff.

Comments