7.2K views

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.

A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

My wife got her upper dentures about two years ago from Aspen Dental and has had nothing but trouble with them ever since. During that time five teeth have fallen out and had to be repaired.

According to the dentist there this is due to normal wear and tear. I know of several people whom have worn dentures for years and none of them have ever heard, nor experienced of teeth falling out of their dentures. Just last Thanksgiving, my wife and I went to my brother's house for dinner and one of the front teeth fell out. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?

She confronted Aspen Dental about this and their reply was "Oh, we're so sorry that happened" and that was it! That was the last tooth that fell out. On top of that each and every time she has them repaired, they become tighter on her gums to where she can't wear them for more than hour before she is in extreme pain and has to take them out. My wife used to go to Affordable Dentures and the only problems she had with them was they wouldn't repair the dentures if they got broken.

The dentures fit better and didn't break unless you dropped them, which is how my wife's dentures got broken.

Affordable dentures were also much cheaper than Aspen, so in the future we'll be going elsewhere for her dentures. After searching around we found that Aspen Dental was one of the most expensive places around.

Had all my teeth pulled and no “dentures” could be fitted. It’s been over a year and $12,000.

Went in thinking 2-3 teeth, but no, ALL! “Dentist” was rude and the ‘outside’ surgeon tried to give me a medication I am allergic to after the extractions. It’s been a year fighting and many attempts to get fixes. It’s always “my fault” the dentures don’t fit every time.

Who can we go too?

It’s horrible not to be able to eat real food. Hanover, PA Aspen Dental

After questioning payments which I believed to be based on total services they had laid out for me, the insurance company told me that I was going to be paying over $3000 in interest on the less than $2000 already spent. I asked for a detailed printout and it seems I had multiple gum treatments.

I had one pulled tooth, one cap, an expensive toothbrush that i was told i needed and that it would be going home with me. If i hadn't had a co-signer this would be a whole different story as to what I'd be saying!

I've been screwed. Like many others, I'm on social security disability as well as teacher retirement.

#1621983

2010 ? Bet you never got anywhere with this. A class action looks nearly impossible with so many stipulations.

The insurance claim person at the local Aspen Dental office was extremely rude and tried to charge me more than my insurance agreed to pay, (the negotiated fee from the insurance is much lower than the regular fee even if your insurance doesn't agree to pay. The dentist has to accept the insurance negotiated fee.) She was so awful, I didn't go back.

Went to another dentist who said I didn't even need the work done.

They are all out to make money off of poor ignorant people who need dental work. They should be shut down.

People, please notice that this post about the class action lawsuit was made EIGHT YEARS AGO IN 2010! There is no current lawsuit!

to Anonymous #1622044

Thats what I thought

I was treated badly. The office manager was rude.

Please contact me for this law suit. I was there the other day and a man was there because they did surgery and didn't need it.

#1620486

My wife has been going thru this since about August of 2017 she has been disrespected and belittled and told she doesn't know how her teeth fit in her mouth ... Can someone give me the information we need to get in this class action lawsuit ... Frank.white8211@gmail.com

We are having the same issues!!!

How do you get in on this? Not getting anywhere with the office and the ever changing staff.

I will send my info after I hear from you. My story is too much to tell here and it causes me stress every time I think about it.

I have pictures and paperwork showing the mess I continue to deal with since August 2018. 423-201-2755

Want in on this suit. NOT leaving all my info.

on this chat board. Am 50 years of age and am currently dealing with issues with Aspen.

Can be contacted at (931)735-1492. Leave voicemail for further information.

to Anonymous #1622047

There is no suit.

Worst rip off ever. I could go on forever.

I did complain from day 1 a d nothing ever done. Biopsy a joke, 6 teeth pulled for thousands, ill fitting dentures, cause sores and sore mouth, have had to superglue a front one at 7 months.

My 80 year old Mom can only chew soft food since she got dentures from Aspen three years ago. Many return visits and spending more money with no relief.

She did not have insurance coverage and had to pay out of pocket. Horrible!

My experience with Aspen Dental in getting dentures was horrifying! Treatment Acceptance Plan and Payment Arrangement constantly changed throughout the process.

It became a bottle of confusion and chaos. None of the staff including Office Manager and Dentist were on the same page. After each visit you left the dentist office confused about your treatments and account status. Each visit they requested additional money to be paid.

Amount requested was significantly higher than what was in the Treatment Acceptance Plan and Payment Arrangement set in writing at the initial consultation. There were unnecessary appointments made to the point when you arrived to the appointment the Dental Technician did not know what you were there for. My dentures had to be redone multiple and multiple of times due to not fitting properly and wrong shade of teeth. I currently have an incorrect outstanding balance that I cannot resolve with Aspen Dental.

I should have a ZERO BALANCE.

They are threatening to send my account to their Lawyer. This have caused an Emotional Distress on me.

to Dissappointed Consumer #1626900

same thing happened to me!!! i paid in full upfront the price they quoted, they contacted me a year later saying my insurance was incorrect..

at the time my insurance covered about $500, aspen dental said the insurance was incorrect and is sueing me for $2118.00.... they can kiss my *** and the never finished my services that i paid for and they didnt bother to call me back when i tried to make appointments!!

HELP! November 2018 visits to the Aspen Torture Chamber.

Now have no teeth and horrible "Partials". How do we SUE?

to JJ Johnson #1602245