1.2K views

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.

A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

SCHAF1970
Oviedo, Florida, United States #1283762

ASPEN DENTAL PULLED THE WRONG TOOTH ASPEN DENTAL GAVE ME A PARTCIAL THAT DONT FIT RIGHT AS WHEN I TALK THEY FALL DOWN AS WHEN THEY PULLED THE TEETH FOR MY PARTCIAL THEY DAMGED MY CROWN ON MY FRONT TOOTH WENT BACK IN THEY SAID FILLING FELL OUT SOO THEY FIXED IT AND ONCE AGAIN AS IM SITTING HERE IT FELL OUT AGAIN ITS ONLY BEEN 6 MONTHS ANOTHER FILLING THEY DID THE TOOTH STILL HAS A HOLE. ASPEN DENTAL HAS GOTTEN 4800 HUNDRED DOLLARS FROM ME AND THEY DID ***[PY WORK OH I FORGOT THEY PULLED A WIDSIOM TOOTH 12/22/2016 AND STILL ALL SWELLED I THINK THE TOOTTH BROKE AND THEY LEFT IT. THEY CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS AS I STILL MAKING PAYMENTS AND HAVE NO INS AND CANT AFFORD TO SEE ANOTHER DENTIST

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #708008

Went to aspen dental to get teeth made about 2 yrs ago.I then got cancer and could not go back until this month aug 2013 , t I went to get a reline and now they are worse than before the office manager said to make me me new bottoms would cost me & 800.00 .

When I was in there Tuesday aug 27 th , the manager said he will make me new bottoms but it would cost me &1000.oo . How could the price change in a weeks time. I as him why so much ,he said prices go up. I told him I did not have that kind of money so I left.

Now I am trying to find another dentist.

I think that aspen dental should be shut down.They say things to you that are not true.

#562028

:cry i went to Aspen dental 3 times,.the first time i went because i was having a problem with a crown in the front that was loose, all it needed was to be taken out and gluded back in,, no they tried to say it was more then that it might of need it replaced with a bridge, or a inplanted,, i told them never mind..i wend back to the original dentist and he gluded it for me no problem..

next time i went there they told me i need peridol cleaning,,not a regular cleaning,, this ended up costing me over $1200.00 i ended up taking a credit card out to pay for this,,,also they said it can not wait it had to be done right away..third time i wend back for a cleaning they said i need a perioal cleaning which means maintance cleaning for my procedule done it cost me $200.00 and told me that my insurance paid some of it...

i contacted my insurance and they told me they dont cover this procedule..they lied to me i called them and told them what i found out,, they didnt know what to say..i still owe them $99.00 and when i pay them when i can...

to mkrumar@roadrunner.com #691484

shut up....your babyfather should have knocked your whole *** head off.....u trout mouth ***....go suck some more *** in centro u ***

I too was screwed by Aspen Dental.I went in to have a bridge replaced.

They took x-rays and marked the condition of my teeth on a chart. I talked to the office manager about the cost and she said that another tooth was bad and had to be pulled. I said no I just wanted the bridge replaced. She said OK and made an appointment.

I had impressions done for a partial the next day.Two weeks later I went in to have the extraction of the bridge and the Dr. said this tooth has to come out too. I said no again that I only wanted the bridge replaced. He gave me shots and went to work.

Then he kept looking at the x-rays saying "I don't think this parial is going to fit". He pulled the tooth anyway! They stuffed my mouth with cotton and told me to come back in the morning. I went back and had more impressions done for another partial.

I then talked to the office manager again. She said what can we do to make this right? I suggested a settlement and she said she would talk to the district manager and call me.

She never did.I have all documentation and pictures and the wrongfully pulled tooth.

I have a set of partials costing $1898.00, that I am allergic to and also do not fit.I am tired of driving 50+ miles getting them to fit and then having them spring back to not fitting.

Have to pay off my $4446.00 (after insurance) bill, so can't afford to go to a legitament dentist who said he would try to fix them. The metal is an alloy I'm told by Aspen Dental. Will see for sure since I do have an allergy to some metals. They make me sick when I wore them.

I do not trust Aspen Dental and am very sorry but I have not given them any praise. Infact I have done the opposite.

The bill was outrageous and my teeth are worse since I went to them.I saw at least 4 dentist they came and went!!

i thought i was going to die.i went into aspen dental hearing nothing but good things from their commercials.

i went in to get a consultation for my upper and lower wisdom teeth on the right side. i had been in pain for months and decided to go in . the dr dentist was friendly and so was the staff, however something did not seem right. the dentist said that my wisdom teeth had to come out right away.

he proceed to tell me that i could speak with the office manager for financing options. being in pain i accepted the terms and they scheduled my extraction 3 days later. i went in and had them removed within a half hr. i went home happy that it went so well.

i got home and realized that they hadnt perscribed me any antibiodics or pain me. i shrugged it off, accepting their judgement. as soon as the novicane wore off i was in hysterics. i had never been in so much pain in myu life.

my mouth would not open and my ear was going to explode. my motherin law proceed to call them and told them of my situation. they called in vicoden. i picked up the vicoden in desperation.

the next day and the following day i continued to get worse. the pain was unbearable and i hadn't eaten for days. i went to the er one more time in the hopes they can help me. they proceeded to tell me i had a mandibular abscess due to the extraction.

every doctor i had talked to was amazed that i was not given antibiotics, as from what i now understand is standard....

i went within the hour. upon arrival he told me that i was very sick and would need to go to the hospital everyday for iv antibiotic treatment. i left crying... still unable to eat or speak or function.

i went home and decided to lay down and prepare for my journey ahead only to wake up choking. i rushed to the er afraid i was not going to be able to breath. as soon as i arrived they admitted me and started me on treatment. in severe pain,,, weak,,, exhausted and violated.

i began treatment. by the next morning the infection became so severe the side of my face/neck stuck out like a baseball. i was then rushed into Boston where they told me i would need immediate surgery. the infection was severe and my airway was closing.

i got surgery and they kept me there for a week. i was on a strict diet jaw excersizes and wound and airway monitoring i was in severe pain unable to speak or eat or convey my pain for a total of 2 weeks. i finally left Boston with fear and anger. i missed work and knew i would not be able to pay my rent, i left with a crooked smile because of the necessary surgery.

i now have a permant scar and crooked smile. what more is there to say..

im glad i woke up gaspoing for air and did not stay asleep..i would not be here today

Hope you can help me I went to aspen dental in Mansfield Oh and had them examine me for some tooth problems, I was told that I need to have my teeth extracted and they would put me in a new set of dentures, well $4,500.00 later I have dentures that do not fit they keep falling out and I can not eat at all with them in.I went back to have them adjusted they told me my gums and bone were in bad shape and they would be able to make them fit correctly.

So I have no dentures that fit I am out all that money and am paying back on a loan to pay off what is a bad dental job. I do not even go out as I am embarrassed to show my face. They said that I would need to have my mouth reexamined again for another $750.00 to see if they can make them fit.

Each time I go in I get a different person and a different opinion..When they pulled them I was in so much Pain that I couldn't sleep for days.

I would like to be a part of the class action suit. I too had a terrible experience at Aspen

I also have been dupped by Aspen Dental.

On April 21st 2012 I had mu uppers removed due to (bone loss) Afer surgery SURPRISE the plate is too big.He said because I had more bone loss than they anticipated.

Iwas told then after (2) weeks they would take new impressions and form a healing plate that would fit. Well after (6) weeks and no new healing plate I eas told (after(2) soft liners tha if I got another soft liner they would charge me more $$. Now on June 15th they are going to put a hard liner in the over sized plate what good will that so. I cannot eat anything other Spaghettios and pudding losing 14 lbs I cannot afford to lose.

They have bo proble getting all there $$ up front and I as told within (2) months I would have teeth my final teeth. If I *** anytning othr than mush the plate flips out and I can put my tongue between my top and bottom the inside as my *** is not correct.

So I guess I need to spend thousands more $$$$ do I can eat and talk at work.Aspen Dental made tgis mess and they should honor their work as they took my $$$$ and do not care a bit