Washington, District Of Columbia
12.6K views

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.

A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

No one should go there they lie

Geniva

Because of the extreme pain I experienced during the numbing shots, I opted to find another dentist because I knew I would not live through another procedure with these people. The person giving the shots did not put in the needle, release some of the numbing medicine, then wait and go back and go deeper.

She would release the fluid and immediately go further in and release some more. I have periodontal disease, my gums were very, very, sore to begin with. She had no finesse, no observable skill giving shots and I was told she was the very best they had. I was in such pain that I was white knuckling the shots and at one point grabbed her arm.

I repeatedly told them I could not take the pain and was ignored completely. I asked for time as my heart was pumping so hard I was afraid I was going to stroke out. I'm 69 years old, so that isn't out of the realm of possibility.

It took an hour to quit shaking! I went into shock, that much was clear to me as I have been in shock before and knew what it felt like.

Panagiotis

Went in on October 31-2019 and was told I had to have all my teeth removed and that it would cost 9000 dollars and I informed them I had dental insurance and dental savings plan to help save a little money. My parents put it on 2 of their credit cards to cover the full cost and it is now December 2 -2019 and we still have got no money back from Aspen Dental and no reason for not either.

I also got my primary dentures and they still wont stay in my mouth so I can eat regular food . Everytime I eat they wont stay in place and I tell them this and they say it takes time to get use to eating with them in your mouth.

The whole reason I got my teeth pulled was cause they were all loose and I had a gum disease that could of killed me . BUT PLEASE ADD ME TO THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT as I feel I was mistreated and this all happened at the Aspen Dental In Fayettville Nc ..

Aspen Dental in Sherman Texas: Emotional Stress, Life-changing experience that has left me depressed. The molding clay was watery and almost went down my throat and chocked me; I was in bad pain before I got out the chair-he didn't bother to numb me before I drove an hour home.

I'm still in pain' bone was left and the denture doesn't fit-rubs against the bone. I can't chew food; the doctor said that my top dentures wasn't for eating but just for smiling. No exrays was done to see why I was still bleeding after 2 week. No X-rays were done to see why I'm still in pain months later.

They won't give me my medical records. The denture looks and feels like a 2 year made it. When I smile my top lips almost goes inside the dentures.They are billing me and change my Dental 1st card for what... I don't know.

This is crushing. This is a major, disappointment. They never explained the extent of misery that I would go through.

I didn't know what to expect or prepare for. I didn't know what to do.

Tovah
@Anonymous

They did the same thing and even worse to me too! It's horrible!

These people MUST BE STOPPED! Same office! Did you have Dr. K?

Or Dr. B?

@Tovah

Yall should go and get it resolved, they have great offices in Texas and I'm sure they if not someone else from a different location would be cool enough to help yall. Some of my family have gotten the best dentures they ever had from there. Some people can suck but doesnt mean everyone does.

Tovah
@Anonymous

You see all the reviews here. The point is that it would be just as easy for them to demand top notch quality treatment of their patients by their employees, but they don't, I understand what you're saying, but this office is run by these cold cruel people, not just one or two.

The things they have done and continue to do to me has traumatized me and so many others, ridiculous really. So which office do you recommend to me besides the Sherman TX office?

#1782031
@Anonymous

"Great offices in Texas.: LOL! The same group of swindlers own all the offices!

"Sure they have some doctors that will be glad to help you out." LOL! "Helping people out" doesn't net the young dentists any commission.

They sure are not going to do anything for free. They can't afford to!

Total ripoff artists @ aspen dental abercorn st. Savannah , ga.

Appointment at 11:30 am for a very small white filling on 1 small front tooth. Rude staff , talking about going to lunch and I was sent to lobby to use the bathroom. We will call you back never happened and now a bill for nothing. They did nothing wanted to turn this in to thousands of dollars in a split second.

Send all the Bill's you want. I will never pay you a penny.

I paid 3500$ for dentures!! They are horrible!!!

I called 5 times an told them they were to big for my mouth!! I swear they give me the wrong ones!! They looked nothing like impressions they showed me!! I am sick of calling an complaining with no results!!

I am so angry !!

If I try wearing them my mouths gets full of sores!!! I would love to shove these horse teeth in there mouth!!!

Run away from Aspen Dental cost me a fortune and another dentist had to fix a filling the horrible dentist at Aspen Dental in Bristol CT screwed up

Kalab

I am still trying to fight it out with Genesis a Loan company that Aspen Dental set me up with! Dr.

MILLER AT ASPEN DENTAL IN MYRTLE BEACH LIED ABOUT THE TREATMENT U TECEIVED STILL REFUSES TO TELL THE TRUTH! IS THERE A REAL LAWSUIT ON ASPEN DENTAL!

I AM DIGUSTED WHEN I SEE THETE COMMERCUAL ON HOW THEY ARE HELPING OUR VETERANS, WHAT A COVER UP! AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK I SPEAK TO SIMEONE WHO HAS HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AT ASPEN DENTAL!

Laterica
@Kalab

Aspen Dental is such a fake. I wonder if those people on the commercials are actual patients or are they just actors.

I am so furious with Apen Dental in Iowa. First of all I should have listened to my boyfriend and go to a very reputable dentist in the town I work in.

But they couldn't get me in right away. I seen the advertisement for a fill and teeth cleaning from Apen Dental which would cost me under $200.00. So I called and asked the gentlemen told me yes and they could get me in that afternoon. I went appointment was suppose to be at 3:00.

I wasnt greeted because no one was at the desk at first. Then 3 employees showed up and I had to listen about what the had for lunch. One woman had spilled spaghetti on her and had to go home and change. I still wasnt acknowledged 15 mintues later.

Right then I should have left because it really went south from there. I finally was given papers to fill out. From the xrays were taken. Then taken to another room where the dentist came in and started going over the xrays.

She told me that I might have to have a root canal she couldn't fill my tooth. I was already discussed from the moment i walked in and now this. I have no dental insurance. She then proceeded to tell me that we would go another way.

I needed a porcelain cap where the filling fell out plus the tooth in front. $'s are racking up then she had a dental hygienist come and tells me I need periodontal cleaning done. More $'s racking up. The dentist was looking at my teeth and was saying letters and numbers to someone behind me.

But I wasnt to worry about it. After that the dentist took me to a financial office to talk about how much it was going to cost. I went in thinking less than $200. The bill was $2996.00.

I was lead to believe this had to be done. When the gal asked me if it sounded ok. I didn't realize my ok gave her the right to do a credit check. I was told they would only let me pay no less than $50.00 a month.

I still at this time wasn't told about the credit card she just applied for me. My limit was $3000.00. And my bill came to $2996.00 hmmm!? I was then told she was going to see if they could get me in for the periodontal and they could.

I was in the chair for less than an hour. And I have proof of that. I was told I needed to come back 4 times for the periodontal cleaning. And was given mouth wash and toothpaste.

A couple of days later I was called by the bank that gave me the loan and then I recieved the card a couple days after that from carecredit. Only to find out they charged me for everything that was going to be done. I fought Aspen Dental on all the charges and told the office manager to only bill me for the one cleaning. I received a bill for $792.00.

I called the office manager she didnt call me back. So a couple days later I called and the gL said she was there and would give her the message. I didnt wait for her call. We went right there.

All she could say is that's the bill dont shoot the messenger. No way!we called the headquarters and talked to someone there. They advertise a periodontal cleaning is anywhere between $113.00-350.00 depending on what needs to be done. The mouthwash that was given to me to use browned my teeth and inbetween them.

I ended up going to the reputable dentist a month later. He looked at my tooth and said he could fill it. After it was done he told me to make an appointment for a cleaning. I am so discussed with Apen Dental.

For anyone reading my post. I have found out afterward by 4 people I personally know they had taken them for a ride financially to.

The saying is true. If it sounds to good to be true it is!

Amogh

I went to Aspen dental had my teeth extracted and it cost me over 4000 dollars.I never received my dentures the first time I went back to get them I had to have my impressions redone ,then went back they misplaced them had impressions redone and never did get dentures. I went to a reliable dentist who made my teeth great

Aleeyah
@Amogh

Same problem here!!! They trying to put judgment out on me that I owe them $3,000 ...lmbo..they owe me!! I'm taking it to court bc They ripped network off with bad denture work & everything was done poorly!!

Kamaiya

lesliejjones@yahoo.com My husband wanted me to go to the dentist because of his work benefits, but there was nothing wrong with my teeth. I told them to tell me anything they should be done, if any.

But, instead they drugged me to sleep and then pulled out me three lovely teeth. Seriously, I model part time and people commented on my smile. I have not smiled much since.. Dr.

Sidney Schultz pulled out my perfect front teeth and put three fake teeth in. They were to big, so he put it in jutting out.

When I was a kid they used to call it buck teeth. I did not have buck teeth until Sidney Schultz drugged me to sleep and I woke up to a nightmare!

Griffon

Going thru issues with Aspen now. Had my teeth pulled at the Gallatin,TN.

office. Temp dentures were way too big and never fit right. Now after 8 months with no teeth, they tell me I need to see an oral surgeon to get my gums reshaped and bone removed at a costs of 10,000.00. Asked abt them covering the cost no calls back.

Surgery is supposed to be done 9-12-2019. What a nightmare. Have lost over 26lbs and now down to 100lbs. trying to eat without teeth.

All the reviews were 100% for the Gallatin office that's why Iused them. The last 3 visits my dentist wasn't even there. I find out that he is a traveling dentist. Checked up on the ADA site, neither are members.

The other Dentist was wrote up by the State of TN. for not continuing her education credits and turning them in as required to practice.

Chanah

Please add me to the lawsuit. I paid $9,434 IN ADVANCE in January 2019!

I was then referred out to another dentist 2 hours away because Dr Redfin from Lisbon CT found not do the work correctly.

NOW WHAT A SURPRISE they will not return my funds! SHAME ON THEM!

pls add me to the class action lawsuit i posted my experience in april with regard to the Akrobn Ohio office Dr Mauer. was in pain with a bad wisdom tooth that needed atention I ended up being high pressured into a DEEP Cleaning whichb was ttotaally unneeded and had to wait for the tooth to be pulled at the time of signing contract i had vicodin in my system for the pain and was NOT thinking straight