If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:
- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided
- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment
- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures
- Protracted pain after your dental procedure
- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit
- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental
You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.
A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:
The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.
All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "This what happens when you use a very unprofessional oral surgeon who should not be employed by your company. Dr. Lee out of Hyannis mass. I heard my wife..."
- "The upper is a partial with the front 4 teeth, the remaining uppers are natural. The lower had all teeth extracted except for eye teeth which lower slips over and..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."