6K views

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.

A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

I am following up here on what has happened since my last post. I posted about a poorly done root canal/ crown that became massively infected and sent me to the ER 2 times with my face blown up so badly and the infection and swelling so bad that it was traveling down my neck and thank God I got to it in time before it killed me.

Had to have the tooth taken out by an oral surgeon with sedation because the pain was so intense. These people tried to pull this massively infected tooth when no amount of novacaine could have possibly made this tooth go to sleep. They sent me out of the office without any pain meds. Told me I would have to wait 2 wks to see an oral surgeon there, and gave me an appt for the next day there--FOR WHAT!!

NOBODY IN THAT OFFICE INCLUDING THE DENTIST GAVE ME A LIST OF ORAL SURGEONS FOR A PROPER PROMPT FOLLOW UP. I did it myself, and got in thankfully in two days WITH AN ORAL SURGEON. Fast foreward--I had this *** job on my credit card and did a chargeback. I called them and told them there is no way I am going to pay for a service that lasted less than 3 months, put my life in jeaopardy, and had to loose my tooth in the process and now have to have an implant or a bridge.

Not to mention that this whole ordeal with two ER visits, cat scans, oral surgery has cost me thousands of dollars. Their excuse will be of course that root canals have a fail rate. Blah Blah.

I understand that, but, to send me out of that office without them arranging a PROMPT followup for this life threatening situation was completely negligent. Yes, I am Pissed, and I hope that these posts continue to grow on here and something can be done.

Geeze be thankful they didnt notice it.

Hi, I am commenting for my mother who is upset over how she was treated and the amount of money she is out of and is walking around with pain. Her story is similar to what everyone has posted.

How can we be added to the lawsuit and can a lawyer please contact us.

We are located in chicag Il. My mom is a senior citizen and does not know what to do email: paulatiffany83@gmail.com

I have had four extractions done and a bridge put in, the bridge has a crack in it and I was told by aspen that it was fine, I have had it for two months now and have been in extreme pain for several days now. I have also had multiple appointments with them that were nothing but a waist of time, for example my 3rd appointment was for my new bridge, when I came in there was no bridge due to to fact that they had not taken the impression yet.

Also had to pay $9,000 dollars upfront, and on 2nd visit they were asking for an additional $2,500 dollars that had been paid, they apparently put it on someone else’s account. I had asked to reschedule 1 of my appointments for after work and was scolded in the waiting room in front of everyone by the manager in charge for requesting a later time, I have missed so much work due to appointments that I had nothing done.

Now with this new tooth pain under my bridge , I have recently been to another dentist, he informed me that the tooth they filled down to place my bridge on they destroyed the nerve and it is infected, now I have to have a root canal done so add another $1,000 . I would like to be added to this lawsuit also.

Please include me. I’m out $5737.00 went for cleaning and filling fell out.

Said it would be costly. She pulled all my teeth after bing high pressured, punched *** in my sinus cavity can’t eat only ensure and I’ve lost 19 pounds since 9/21/2018. Seen them today because temporary dentures don’t fit. They say it’s because I bite down different each time I also have a mouth full of bone spurs.

Told me to use fixident to keep in since dentures don’t fit. Don’t want to see me for 4.5 months.

Going to a ENT dr tomorrow about open sinus cavity. Liquids come out my nose.

PlainGreyhound607

I went to have a root canal done on #18 at another dentist and he asked when I last had xrays. I told I had x-rays done at Aspen Sept 2018.

He told me that #11 has a really bad cavity and will end to have a crown and #28 needs a crown. I am really upset that Aspen did not notice that #11 has a bad cavity on the xrays that I had last month.

My daughter and I definitely want to be added. They have messed us up for life!

Emotionally, financially, and with teeth that do not fit and due to our complaining, they have banned my daughter from their premises and refuse to treat me due to her complaints of possibly getting an attorney. That's breaching my treatment. No one from Corporate will contact us back and neither will the Aspen location where we had the hideous work done that I paid close to $10,000 for. They got their money and now won't treat us!

They told us to go elsewhere but they wanted the teeth back! Please contact me at uhad_me_from_hello1@yahoo.com

Dawanda

I wish I had read this before being scammed by Aspen Dental!! My story is similar the $1,144 to clean my teeth, $706 for four fillings and now less than two weeks need a route canal on one of the teeth, I am.

72 on fixed Income, don't have the money for this!

So discouraged! This company needs to be brought up On charges is a total sham

Please add me Dawn Lowe dlowe37@gmail.com had them pull 11 teeth and didn't pull left roots and teeth they are starting to grow back in went to a Dr today now I have to have it correct by surgery please help in so much pain for a year almost please help me

I want to be included in the lawsuit. I will post my horror story later it is long and I'm to mentally exhausted.

Oh did I mention I have had a toothache since Sept 11, compliments of Aspen Dental. Julia Kendrick juliakendrick123@gmail.com

PlainGreyhound607

I complained to Aspen that tooth 18 hurt when I put pressure on it and tapped it. They took several x-rays of it and said that it was not infected. I got a second opinion because I was having excruciating pain and I was told that the tooth was infected and needs a root canal.

PlainGreyhound607

I would like to be included in this class action lawsuit

Please add me to the class action lawsuit

Has anyone been contacted? I would also like to be part of this class action suit. The worst company I may have ever dealt with

I want to join class action suit. I had 5 extraction and then I have to wait 6 months for permanent denture.

However I've already been charged and paying interest on work that hasn't been performed. Im very disappointed.

I want to add spend to get a partial they pulled out several teeth mostly my back. When fitting for the partials , I was so much pain.

I went back several times and it just didn’t help. I returned the dentures, and requested a refund. I’m now in the process of repairing there damage.

I can’t chew my food. Very unpleasant experience and no results.

Please add me to the class action lawsuit ..i have implants that dont fit ...

Please include me in your class action suit against Aspen Dental. I had a root canal done in the Sevierville Tn office in late June 2018.

Very poorly done and became massively infected after only less than three months. I went to the office with them knowing the tooth was infected and they tried to pull this thing with my face blown up with just novacaine. The dentist kept putting injections deeper and deeper almost to the bone at least 8 shots where I was crying in pain and shaking all over. Finally I said stop, I need an oral surgeon with sedation.

They told me they could not get me an appt with an oral surgeon there for at least a week and that I would have to wait. They suggested no other referral for quicker access to a surgeon, just told me to come back the next day. I left with the dentist telling me they could not prescribe any pain medicine because they had not actually done a proceedure. I had to go to the ER .

ER gave me a shot of clindamyacin and NO PAIN MEDS EITHER. Swelling on my face became so bad that it went down to my throat and I was having difficulty swallowing.

Had to go to ER again with a Cat SCAN and IV drip of steroids and shot of clindamyacin again. I believe they seriously pt me at risk of dying from a massive infection and cost me thousands of dollars in medical bills becuase of their negligent treatment of this absess and *** root canal job.

I would like to be included in the class action lawsuit. Tooth # 19 has had a root canal and crown placed on.

Last year I had the crown replaced becaus there was a cavity under it. The dentist said that she got all of the cavity out. I started having severe pain in #19 last week so I had x-rays done. The dentist said that the dentist did not get all of the cavity out and it has spread into the bone and is eating at the remaining tooth that the crown is attached to.

I now have to see a specialist to have the tooth taken out and have an implant.

I can’t get into the specialist until Oct 18 so I have to deal with the pain until then. I have also had other work done by Aspen Dental that has been questionable

Place me on your class action law suit. I had 7 teeth worked on.

2 crowns and 5 teeth Aspen only filled the top of them. My teeth look horrible. They are all uneven. I am embarrassed to smile.

Aspen Saudi they would give me a pretty smile. It is a horrible smile. Aspen also said they had to do test on my gums otherwise the doctor would not work on my teeth. Then sthey said sO have gengivitis.

Then they did treatments. I don't have a gum disease. The Doctor did a crown prep the same day the test was done anyway so that was a lie. I was given numbing shots of afernphene after I told them I had severe reaction to it.

A girl came in the room and administered shots and then no one came back for at least an hour. I asked why and they just gave me more shots.

Uncalled for because they should have worked on me before the numbness wore off. I hate the way my teeth look.my experience was so bad that I won't go back to endure such experience again.