5.4K views

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.

A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

Please add me to the class action lawsuit ..i have implants that dont fit ...

Please include me in your class action suit against Aspen Dental. I had a root canal done in the Sevierville Tn office in late June 2018.

Very poorly done and became massively infected after only less than three months. I went to the office with them knowing the tooth was infected and they tried to pull this thing with my face blown up with just novacaine. The dentist kept putting injections deeper and deeper almost to the bone at least 8 shots where I was crying in pain and shaking all over. Finally I said stop, I need an oral surgeon with sedation.

They told me they could not get me an appt with an oral surgeon there for at least a week and that I would have to wait. They suggested no other referral for quicker access to a surgeon, just told me to come back the next day. I left with the dentist telling me they could not prescribe any pain medicine because they had not actually done a proceedure. I had to go to the ER .

ER gave me a shot of clindamyacin and NO PAIN MEDS EITHER. Swelling on my face became so bad that it went down to my throat and I was having difficulty swallowing.

Had to go to ER again with a Cat SCAN and IV drip of steroids and shot of clindamyacin again. I believe they seriously pt me at risk of dying from a massive infection and cost me thousands of dollars in medical bills becuase of their negligent treatment of this absess and *** root canal job.

I would like to be included in the class action lawsuit. Tooth # 19 has had a root canal and crown placed on.

Last year I had the crown replaced becaus there was a cavity under it. The dentist said that she got all of the cavity out. I started having severe pain in #19 last week so I had x-rays done. The dentist said that the dentist did not get all of the cavity out and it has spread into the bone and is eating at the remaining tooth that the crown is attached to.

I now have to see a specialist to have the tooth taken out and have an implant.

I can’t get into the specialist until Oct 18 so I have to deal with the pain until then. I have also had other work done by Aspen Dental that has been questionable

Place me on your class action law suit. I had 7 teeth worked on.

2 crowns and 5 teeth Aspen only filled the top of them. My teeth look horrible. They are all uneven. I am embarrassed to smile.

Aspen Saudi they would give me a pretty smile. It is a horrible smile. Aspen also said they had to do test on my gums otherwise the doctor would not work on my teeth. Then sthey said sO have gengivitis.

Then they did treatments. I don't have a gum disease. The Doctor did a crown prep the same day the test was done anyway so that was a lie. I was given numbing shots of afernphene after I told them I had severe reaction to it.

A girl came in the room and administered shots and then no one came back for at least an hour. I asked why and they just gave me more shots.

Uncalled for because they should have worked on me before the numbness wore off. I hate the way my teeth look.my experience was so bad that I won't go back to endure such experience again.

yes i need to get in on this how do i go about it bad implants sore hurt can't wear dentures they made to lock into implants etc. been going for 4 years so far not happy with all the pain and swelling implants i have 8 now to hold dentures at $2000.00 or more an implant thats way to much for something that doesn't work correctly

Please contact us , Aspen informed us of credit thru Genesis Bank Card Services which we signed up for but never used. But now they are suing us for services never performed.

They sent a sheriff to serve us papers today 9/2/18 on a Sunday at that.

jonathanewilkins@gmail.com This is the most fraudulent company I have seen. CEO Bob Fontana

to Jonathan Wilkins #1552537

same here I had 2 visits spent like 700.00 received a bill from genesis for 2500.00 at 24.99% seems they want me to pay for services I aint even had done....pretty sure its illegal to charge interest on services not performed worse they say I need a root canal which they don't even do. So they charged me for a crown that goes on AFTER the root canal....lol cant seem to get any satisfaction threating to not pay a dime till they fix it.

Spent about $5000 for upper and lower dentures we not happy didn't want to do anything, stay away

I think that i would do a better job of making my dentures by myself complained from day 1 they didn't do anything . Caution stay away from Aspen Dental

Please place me on the classs action suit .it is the most incompetent dental practice. minshew53@yahoo.com

to Mary minshew #1553688

I am so sorry for your pain, but this is yet another Aspen Dental horror story. If you want someone to talk to please contact www.boycottaspendental.com We at B.A.D.

are here for our fellow Aspen Dental Victims. Aspen Dental has injured many innocent victims, and they MUST be stopped.

Join B.A.D. today as you may be eligible for our Aspen Dental Victim fundraiser (Boycott Aspen Dental).

Whant to join the class action suit against aspen dental. Treating me with disdain and complete incompetence

AutomaticAdeliePenguin

I would like to sign up 3000.00 and was left with nothing. Lied to about getting dentures.

Painful temporary.

Rude staff after receiving 3000.00. Treated unfairly.

to AutomaticAdeliePenguin #1545123

Same here

to AutomaticAdeliePenguin #1562360

Purchased upper and lower dentures and teeth are falling out. They refused to replace teeth

I would like to sign up. I have repeadetly received unacceptable, dental care at Aspen Dental in Farmington C.T!!

Left office today in tears of ANGER!! When dental parts were trying to be forced into fitting, after a few different dentists tried, hurting, pinching, finally the pain was unbearable! I was told they had the wrong size partial!!! The costs are astronomical, abusive!!!

They take the check really quick, but the service is not equal to the amount of cash they rob you of!!! Please respond!! These people need to be clised down asap!!!

Barbaric dentistry!!! Atrocious!!!

to Sabdra Rodriguez #1544478

Look at the date of the post you replied to. It was posed EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!!

I would like to sign up for the class action suit. Aspen dental doesn’t care about fixing your smile.

ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY. I’ve recently had dental work done the job they did was a very poor job.

I am in the middle of a fight with Aspen dental as we speak would love nothing more than to see them pay for all their wrongdoing

I would like to sign up for the class action suit. Aspen dental charged me for services I hadn't received yet and the dental service was very unprofessional and abusive.