9.4K views

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.

A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

Has there been a class action suit? The original message is from 2010.

ScaryCrow

PLEASE, PLEASE add me to this list. This ripoff is as big as the Bernie Madoff ripoff.

I have been wearing dentures for many years and was pleased or very pleased with the work every time.

I spent so many thousands of dollars with these people and I have never been so hurt and disappointed words cannot even describe the mess I have in my mouth. I hate to talk or smile my mouth is an absolute mess.

DetailedGoat

Add me to list! Very disgusted with Aspen, They make there $$ selling Dentures, That is all!!!

I got sucked in! Been back for adjustments 28 times, Totally disgusted!!

I would like to be added to this as well. As a result of oral surgery with aspen dental... I now have nerve damage.

ConvolutedMojaveRattlesnake978

I would like To be added to the class action.

FancyWildBoar349

I would like to be added to this Class action lawsuit. I had been going to Aspen Dental in N.H.

For the last 5to 6 years. Had my cleanings done every 6 months. They did 2 root canals 2 years ago. Both are failing because cavity's were not filled properly .

My new dentist tells me all my teeth have cavity's. Aspen never said a word about this to me. Also have major bone loss in the front bottom teeth that they also never said anything about either.

I spent a lot of money to find out it's going to cost me many many more dollars to try and save what teeth I have left. Beside's the major anxiety that I have now.

CleanSnappingTurtle798

PLEASE PLACE ME ON THE *** CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT..... AFTER THREE YEARS I AM STILL WITHOUT MY ORIGINAL DENTURE.

MY FRONT TEETH ARE DAMAGE BECAUSE MY DENTURES DIDN'T CONNECT WHEN I CHEW.ON MY FRONT THEY ARE VERY VERY LOOSE AND THEY HURT. I TOLD THE OFFICE MANAGER FROM THE BEING THAT I WAS ON A FIX INCOME.

I went to Aspen dental as a gift to myself after kidney surgery. Three years later , I cannot talk normally and cannot eat with bottom denture in and barely with top one which keeps calling out.

My former dentist told me that Aspen pulled teeth that didn't need to be pulled. Some gift.

LivingSeaDragon575

Total SCAM!!!!!! Seems as though there magic number is $3000 and then you will end up upside down at Aspen Dental in Myrtle Beach!

The Dentist who owns this practice is Jebediah Christy. I trusted him to do no harm and harm is all he did!

WordyJackdaw
to LivingSeaDragon575 #1702703

I was thinking the same “MAGIC NUMBER” 3000.00 It cost me 3400.00 in March 2019 in Bradenton FL. They love to extract teeth

I also would like to be Included, halman_7@yahoo.com

ChemicalGiantPandaBear824

I would like to join this class action lawsuit. Who is the attorney. My email is junebigwes@yahoo.com

I would like to be included please

Hello, It seems like this class action is going Nowhere. Please send me your name, phone, address, and exactly what happened.

I will get my BADASS lawyer on this *** as soon as I get 300 consumers on the list. If you have pictures, all the more better for our case!!

Let’s get this done with this year!!! Email: Yi.lisa.512@gmail.com

AutomaticAdeliePenguin
to Anonymous #1682074

They assured me I would be receiving top and bottom parcials. So b I got a 3000 loan.

When I was in the dentist chair getting two teeth pulled she had me sign a paper found out later I was not getting parcials but a 2000 cleaning. I was lied to and took advantage.

Should of never been approved for a 3000 loan barely at my part time job. They also took advantage of my vulnerability

AutomaticAdeliePenguin

Your not alone

GlossyYak190

Hello. I would like to find out how I can be included in the lawsuit?

I got dentures from Aspen dental , and have had some issues . Please message me back and I will give more details regarding my experience .

I started care with Aspen dental two years ago because they were the only dentist our insurance would pay for. They told me I had a small cavity on a front tooth, crowned it then filed off all of my lower teeth from canine to canine to make it fit resulting In deformed looking lower teeth that are extremely sensitive.

Another dentist in the office said she would crown all of them so I let her and now my entire bite is off, I’m in extreme pain and lost an upper veneer because the lower teeth no longer fit. (the bite is so off). They are charging me for that cracked tooth. Immediately after replacing the cracked tooth with a crown while I was still in the chair the new crown cracked and broke when they told me to bite down and 4 weeks later I’m waiting for another crown.

I would have gone to another dentist after the first incident but my insurance won’t pay another dentist or group. This is only one tooth problem. I have another tooth with as many issues. My mouth is falling like dominos.

I’m terrified.

It’s ruining my life. I’ve tried to find a lawyer in my area but they have said they can’t take the case to put it simply because they can’t make any money off of it.

BurlyBrownBear302

My husband and I would like to be included in this class action law suit. We are in Washington state and are in the middle of dealing with a huge bill AFTER we paid what we were assured was all we would be charged.

The dentures look ridiculous and my husband can't even wear them or eat with them in. We got a final notice bill, have good credit and are worried that this will ruin our credit.

We pay our bills, but we are NOT going pay this one. We need help as so many others do too.

EnviousOyster

I’m currently in New York on a business trip and my crown just fell out couresey of Aspen Dental!! Not to mention this is my second one!

A couple of months ago my first one fell out and the dentist had the audacity to adk who did it as if it was done poorly and he was the one who did it!

These people need to be stopped! These crowns are barely two years old and they have both fallen out!!