Aspen Dental is a total rip-off!! They had me sign a "treatment plan"and gave me an estimated charge after insurance paid.

They said if the work done was less, I would pay a lower charge. When the insurance company sent a list of payments made by them, my charges were much less than Aspen's estimate. When I asked for my total charges from Aspen , they were the same as their original estimate. They said there was a charge for the dental appliance.

They gave me a cheap plastic rechargeable toothbrush that I thought was free because it wasn't worth more than $20 tops!

They never told me it cost $140 and I was never asked if I wanted to buy it. they said it was part of my "treatment plan" BEWARE of this company.

Comments

Went to Aspen with a toothache in a specific tooth. They claimed I needed other dental work as well and insisted that the tooth pain was coming from a tooth other than the tooth that was hurting.Three appointments and $650.00 later....I still had the tooth pain and had to go elsewhere.

I too, was given a toothbrush and never told I was being charged $150 for it. I would have never know there was a charge unless I asked for a DETAILED printout, which they do not offer unless you ask.

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

They scam everyone. The total package includes a piece of garbage toothbrush and the truth is you probably didn't even need the type cleaning you paid for.

EVERY patient who walks through the door is told they have some kind of periodontal problem and needs a 2-400 dollar cleaning. Their in-house news letter tells them to SELL SELL SELL. If they don't meet a quote each month they get paid less. It's a commision dental practice.

And the dentists are the rejects from dental school who couldn't get or keep a job in a real dental practice. Nadia Chowhan Iqbal at the Bourbonnais Illinos practice is a prime example she has jumped to three dif state practices in four years just one step ahead of the State complaints.

She has been the cause of many a "backroom" pay off to avoid malpractice suits. You are lucky they didn't do more damage to you.