8.7K views

I have a posting at this website regarding my experience with Aspen Dental and Dr. Chowhan in Bourbonnais IL. Until today it had been a while since I had visited and only did so today when I was told there had been some negative responses to my posting.

I tried to remove my posting but apparently that is not allowed SO, I will try to address the issue through this channel.

My experience with Dr. Chowhan has nothing to do with "terrorism" "nazi" behavior nor "anti-american" behavior. All of those words are beyond inappropriate and have taken this to a level that is ugly and racist. First, Dr. Chowhan is an American!! If purchasing product from another company makes you un-American than your neighbor with the BMW and the one who buys products from Walmart are both un-American. This country is suppose to embrace diversity not condemn it. Second, my Grandparents live in Isreal and your use of the word Nazi is offensive on more levels than I can say. Third, terrorist is just plain ridiculous and I can think of no reason for it's use except for the inflamatory response it garners.

I posted here and allowed access to our video because I am unhappy with Dr. Chowhan and Aspen dental and wanted to make sure no one else had the same experience. But this response is SHAMEFUL!!!

I intend to take some time and they write a response to everyone who took the time to respond to my situation. I appreciate your support but this is not the way to show it.

Knocking someone down and standing on them, does not make you taller - we have to learn to stand side-by-side. I will handle my issue with the Dr. in a legal and respectful.

Please stop posting anything in regard to my situation. The video link has been removed.

Comments

Springer, New Mexico, United States #200488

this doctor, NADIA CHOWHAN IQBAL, may protest that the comments were racist but that is her ONLY DEFENSE to being a piece of sh-t dentist!! She struck terror into the heart of her patients, thus SHE IS A TERRORIST, she conducted dental experiments (she doesn't know what she is doing) on her patients thus she is just a NAAZI DOCTOR, she ripped off Americans on a variety of levels thus she is UNAMERICAN. Run Her out of town.

saw what this doctor did to the patient and there is nothing racist about calling her a dental TERRORIST. the video made to afraid to ever go to another dentist. It doesn't matter that the dentist nadia chowhan iqbal has an eastern name, what does matter is that she is a piece of sh-t dentist.

if you want to read what aspen and this dentist did to this patient. her original posting was on 3/11 and there is a video of the whole thing floating around utube and twitterville.

anything negative said about this dentist is TOO good for her, she is a disgrace to denistry. there was nothing racist in the remarks about her savage dental technique.

Springer, New Mexico, United States #172369

It's nice that you are trying to be diplomatic but if this "doctor"'s only excuse for what she did to you and others is to sight her race then she is the bigot! As an American of MidEastern decent, this is unacceptable.

She is bad dentist that is all there is to it. Her skin color is not an excuse

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

THERE WAS A RECENT NEWS ARTICLE ABOUT THIS OFFICE AND THIS WOMAN CHOWHAN IQBAL. SHE IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF BAD ASPEN DENISTRY.

THE REASON PEOPLE WERE SO INFLAMED WAS THAT THIS DR. CHOWHAN OF ASPEN IN BOURBOUNNAIS ILLINOIS TOOK A HEALTH PATIENT WITH NOT DENTAL PROBLEMS AND RUINED HER LIFE FOR OVER SIX MONTHS. SHE WAS CAUGHT ON TAPE LYING AND TRYING TO COVER FOR HERSELF. SHE CAUSED THE PATIENT TO HAVE 8 OR 9 ROOT CANALS AND TO HAVE ONCE HEALTHY TEETH EXTRACTED ALL SO SHE COULD MAKE A BUCK.

THEN TO MAKE IT WORSE THIS DOCTOR AND ASPEN DENTAL CORPORATE OFFICE STARTED TRYING TO COVER UP MORE BY SENDING OUT EMAILS PRETENDING TO BE FORMER PATIENTS AND OFFERING ADVICE. BASED ON THE VIDEO THAT WAS OUT THIS WOMAN IS A DENTAL NAZI, AS SHE ENJOYS CAUSING PAIN, SHE IS UN-AMERICAN, AS SHE STOLE MONEY OUT THE POCKETS OF AMERICANS AND USED 3RD WORLD COUNTRY PRODUCTS INSTEAD OF AMERICAN MAID AND SHE IS A DENTAL TERRORIST SINCE SHE SEEMS TO MAKE A HABIT OF STRIKING TERROR INTO THE HEART OF HER PATIENTS AFTER A VISIT OR TWO.

THERE IS NOTHING POSTED THAT IS NOT TRUE.

I APPRECIATE YOUR DIPOLOMACY IN TRYING TO BALANCE THE SITUATION. BUT THIS WHOLE CREW SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL.

I'm bored with the excuses these low level doctors give for their bad behavior. Nothing said here was racist.

If the only defense this dentist has is to claim racism that sais a lot for her. She really should be run out of town before she hurts anyone else.

this towelhead doctor ruined my friends teeth. she is a disgrace to the profession and if saying she should go back to her own country and practice on her bomb toting friends is racist then so be it.

she is ripping off americans and doing so while sending money to kill our soldiers. this is a FACT check out her comments to newsletters in Michigan a few years ago where she touted that the US should quit bullying the mideast and that the war was just american once again pushing it's weight around.

She has family over there killing Americans while she stays here and rips off Americans to support the killing of American. Run the *** out of town.

to shocked Florida, United States #1011827

Towel head?

None of the comments made were racist. I saw the video link and you above all should know this piece of garbage dentist is a dental TERRORIST.

The fact that she learned her skills in TERRORISING american patients in the back alleys is beside the point. She caused you pain and suffering and the *** got away with it. Dr.

Nadia Chowhan Iqbal IS a dental TERRORIST and should be run out of town before she injurs anyone else. She is a piece os sh-t.

There is nothing racist is any of the remarks posted. The descriptive terms are used to describe the denistry work performed and the profession of dentist.

Please contact me. newsismybus@aim.com the article I would like to write is not racist it is about work ethic.

I liked the doctor and the office staff. Had no problems

There's nothing racist here. The reference is to what type doctor this is no their race. In fact I don't think it even said here what race this doctor is except to imply that anyone who would do this to a patient is NOT part of the HUMAN race :cry

Hey Manteno neighbor. Your posting was helpful not harmful. Hope you are feeling better and getting quality care from a good dentist.