I WILL NEVER EVER GO HERE EVER !JUST TO LET YOU KNOW AS AN ANGRY CUSTOMER. THEY CHARGED ME FOR AN XRAY THAT MY INSURANCE COMPANY ONLY COVERS ONCE EVER 5 YEARS WHICH THEY TOLD ME WAS A STANDARD X-RAY.

THEY CHARGED ME FOR 110 DOLLER TOOTH BRUSH, MOUTH WASHES THAT I DIDN'T NEED NOR IN MY EXPERIENCE OF GOING TO THE DENTIST EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!! I GOT A BILL IN THE MAIL BEFORE I EVEN HAD ANY DENTAL SERVICES TO MY MOUTH. THEY WERE CHARGING ME FOR THE MOST EXPENSIVE IDEMS AND I HAD TO CALL AND ASK THEM NOT TO DO WHAT WAS PROVIDED THAT I JUST WANTED MY TEETH FILLED AND CLEANED AND I GO TO THE DENTAL OFFICE TO GET THESE SERVICES DONE AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME FOR THEM AND ONCE AGAIN I HAD TO ASK THEM TO PLEASE TAKE THEM OFF MY BILL. WHEN I WAS DONE WITH MY VISIT I GOT CALLED IN THE BACK ROOM FOR BILL PAYING AND ON TOP OF EVERY THING I STILL HAD TO PAY 326 DOLLARS AND I PAIDED AND AND I ASKED THEM IS THIS IT DO I NOT OWE YOU ANYMORE MONEY AND THE WOMAN SAID NO!

AND A MONTH LATER TODAY I GOT ANOTHER BILL IN THE MAIL FOR 46 DOLLARS!! NOT TO MENTION WHEN I WAS THERE THERE WERE GIRLS SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND LIFTING UP THERE SHIRTS TALKING ABOUT HOW FAT THEY ARE IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS. THE SERVICE SUCKED I SPENT THREE HOURS THERE AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN CLEAN MY TEETH...

I HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT FOR THAT. RIGHT NOW ASPEN DENTAL CAN GO TO ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Comments

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to provide every patient with quality care in an atmosphere that is welcoming and respectful, and I apologize that your visit did not meet those expectations.

Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to our Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can help?

This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendental.com.