i have gone to aspen dental cause that is who is in my dental network and i first went to Springfield and that guy was so *** rude and yelled at me when i tried to tell my problems with my dentures so i complained and went to Lima and they r no better i want to know if there is anything i can do.i am not going to just sit here and let someone yell at me when it is there fault not mine,and gas cost to much to keep going there,and it not being right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

LiLiStarz4

I had almost the SAME exact experience.

I went to the Springfield Aspen Dental because my partial did not fit properly, AND because I was never told there would be metal "clasps" in the front (which btw, sat on the teeth next to my front teeth, and came down so low that the clasps literally served no purpose).

I discussed this with the dentist, who therein proceeded to go get the young KID (I was 23 at the time, and this guy was younger than me) who MADE my partial. First, the dentist AND the young kid sit there and argue with me, telling me no partial is ever going to feel perfect, and then the young kid said that, "it's not his fault I have to wear a partial", and that I should have, "taken better care of (my) teeth".

The dentist did nothing to reprimand the kid for saying this to me, just proceeded to jump down my throat even more, basically saying, "tough, you'll just have to deal with it. There's nothing I can do about it."

Needless to say I switched to another Aspen Dental office, believing "perhaps it's just the Aspen Dental in Springfield that is horrible."

FALSE! I realized it's just Aspen Dental, in and of itself.

I will never again go to an Aspen Dental.

The man at the Springfield Aspen Dental has ruined not mouth, my trust in dentists, and my self-esteem. :sigh