I recently used Aspen Dental to have dentures made. The first set of denture were fine except the teeth were crooked.

The second set they made had *** all over them and then they made a third set which I went back several time for sore spots. The more I went back the more sore spots were created. I offered to buy the crooked set of teeth with a discount from the $1,500 I paid them 5 months ago, but they would not work with me.

I would not recommend Aspen Dental at the Beaver Valley Mall area in Monaca. Pa to anyone.

All they want is your money upfront. The dentist they have was terrible and very difficult to work with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

neurodoc
New York, New York, United States #1293884

So much for the "money back guarantee" that they throw around so freely in their commercials. Anyways, considering it has been nearly 7 years since you posted, and I am guessing Aspen never refunded your money.. I hope you have since been able to find a more reputable dentist in recent years, not a stooges at Aspen Dental.

Hi Bobby,

I have forwarded your information onto our patient satisfaction team. Someone should be reaching out to you shortly to address your concerns. I am so sorry to hear about your experience and want to let you know that we will do everything we can to fix it.

bobbyjp