one of the biggest rip off scams their is. I was treated like I was dirt and looked down at the entire time from their staff.

call me and ill tell you the truth. 814-934-6150. i live in pa. their 50-50 plan in a farce.

i applied for their plan and was out of town on business and could not make it in on time for their payment and called in and was told its ok to make payment at my Appt. I show on time handed her the check and she told me we can take it you missed your deadline which they said it was ok.

called coporate and they basically told me to f-off no help to resolve this matter. don't believe their hype.

Comments

I’m very sorry to hear about your experiences. We at Aspen Dental really do strive to provide all of our patients with exceptional service and care, and we’d like to do whatever we can to resolve this problem.

Would you be willing to talk in more detail to our Patient Satisfaction team to see whether they can help address your specific concerns? This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com. The team will respond to you as quickly as they can (within two business days of your initial outreach to them).

If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask me here

Jane, the main problem is that they really do not have any idea about making dentures... and I totally agree, they should be investigated.

I believe your story!! I am going through a horror story myself.

So far ,I have been charged almost $3000.00 to extract three teeth. They are saying I did not pay for the procedure that I was supposed to get. No one in the office seems to know anything about it at this time. They gave me a receipt for the amount paid but did not list what procedure I was supposed to get.

Corporate has stopped returning my emails. And that is just the beginning. Who is going to stop these people?

Smile stories? ???

#119045

Aspen dental at the Beaver Valley Mall in Monaca, PA is terrible. I have gone in get dentures and after three different dentures they still dont have it right.

First Dentures teeth were crooked, and etc. The look down at you and don't want to fixed the problems, they just want your money. The should be shut down.

An investigated reported should be called to check them out and view all the complaints. 32 pages of complaints against show there is something wrong