After paying up front over $7,800, and then living with temperary dentures that never fit for nearly 8 months, I got my permanent dentures. The first tooth croke out in 10 weeks.

I borught them to a denturist who informed me that the materials used in the dentures was the cheapest possible materials. Likewise the design of construction was the least dependable, also also the cheapest way to manufacture dentures.

Aspen told me their dentures were state of the art design. Little did I know the art they were refrerring to was the art of ripping off their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. While I'm not sure about the details of your treatment, we want you to be happy with your dentures.

Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to our Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can help?

This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendental.com.