My wife was in need of a dentist, so she decided to make an appointment with aspen dental. They told her she needed 5000 dollars in dental work

and then had her quickly and under pressure sign up for a care credit card.

They billed the whole 5000 without doing any work. She came home thinking that she needed all this dental work. I decided to explore other options. Walking in and getting their x-rays was a struggle, in fact, I got excuses as to why I could only get one the x-rays and not the rest of them. I took her to another dentist who said half the work they suggested was completely unnecessary. In fact, the x-rays I was given were deemed "useless" by the dentists as they cut off and didn't show the bottom of the tooth.

Then getting my money back proved very difficult. Calling the aspen dental office I was told that she was being billed for the inital visit and after the insurance filed they would refund my money. A month later, no refund. I called them again, and they said "We were working on the issue this morning, it's been taken care of as of today" Guess what? Another month past and I still owed them 5000 dollars. A third calling, this time trying to get someone important, and I was told "The office has to refund the money, we can't do that in our billing department." She offered to call the office and get the process started, I demanded e-mail confirmation this issue had been taken care of. Another 3 days passed, no e-mail confirmation. Finally I called care credit to open a dispute, and skipped the Aspen Dental billing offices and called the local store after hours saying I would be in "in the morning" and wanted a refund. Suprisingly I got a prompt phone call the next morning as soon as they opened saying the matter was taken care of. I confirmed with care credit that the issue had been taken care of.

I have had insurance and medical disputes before but nothing, I mean nothing, compared to this hassles. Not only did they suggest unnecessary surgeries and pressured my wife into charging her 5000 grand the day of her visit, but their x-rays were ***, and their billing department lied to my face more than once.

Comments

Aspen Dental is the worse dental office i have ever been to! I called the call center to make an apt because i have a problem with my front tooth.

I went there today and they took all these x-rays and said this is not a drive-thru dentist and i have to make another apt to get my tooth fixed! The staff is rude including the office manager stating that i need to pay in full before i even make an apt! Working in the dental field myself i said that i have never been treated this way and i can not believe you would treat new patients like this! They did nothing for me started to add on all these extra charges that i did not ask for like a cancer screening, fluoride, etc.

I walked out of the office in shocked and more then angry!

No one should go to there office all they want is money and could care less about the patients! :(

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,