2.0
Additional Fees

I tried making an appt, the receptionist said she had to ask the dr a question once she took my name then put me on hold for 12 minutes and during the whole time kept putting me on automatic hold cause it would pick up and on hold again. She came back acted like she didn’t remember me and started making the appt .

I asked her if she was the one I was talking to the first time she said no but it was the same voice. Another 10 mins trying to make an appt and her being extremely rude by the way she was asking me questions . I finally hung up .this was not the first time I’ve had complaints on the office staff especially about not returning phone calls. I’m very disappointed in the front staff.

The back staff is awesome. Need better customer service training and maybe listen to their on hold recording more to learn.

Comments

No sense investing money training these rascals when they will be gone for a better-paying job in 6 months or less No decent employees, front or back, stay at A$pen for long.Thinking things will eventually improve in patient service is like believing you will eventually see pigs fly.Don't understand why you are rolling the dice going to these corporate chop shops when there are so many good dentists out there.