Called Aspen Dental for appointment for pain sent me to Ormond Beach Office. Dentist pulled wrong tooth .The tooth that needed to be pulled became abscest.

Became very ill, turned into blood infection, very very sick went to another dentist who pulled tooth . Made an appointment with Aspen Dental but this one was in palm coast fl. Made me wait an hour, called in new patient an hour early saw that person but not me, when I complained took me to the desk a nd proceeded to tell me i had to give them $ 345.00 jyst to make the appointment for the next day, Next day show up at 10 am appointment at 10:15 payed the rest of the money while waiting to be called they callef another patient in who came in after me, when I questioned this They became rude and unprofessional, and the Dentist at this office not caring about my health, just because I questioned them and there practice would not give me the cleaning I needed, because I had taken up time from the hygenis ONE CHAIR in office. Tried to get $614.00 refund on CC and they refused.

Had to contact CC COMPANY, to dispute charge. When I explained to the CC COMPANY they were more than happy to refuse to pay this company for services NOT rendered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Good for you. You paid them with credit card so you could keep them from stealing from you.

Imagine the sad outcome if you had given them cash or check. You would be fighting for months, even years, to get a refund. What I don't understand is why you went to ANTOHER A$pen dental office after being treated incompetently in the Ormand Beach office. Are you a glutton for punishment?

Please take care of your teeth and save them instead of extracting them. Find a COMPETENT and HONEST private practice dentist and stick with him, instead of expecting good service from crooked corporate chop shops like A$pen