Additional Fees

My doctor was very rude and I left there in more pain than I came in. All over a filling.

She didn't wait for me to be numb, stabbed my gums with the needle and immediatley started drilling as I screamed and told her to stop. She stopped jabbed me with yet another shot of novaicane and started drilling again. At this point I am in full on tears. She told me that I was just nervous, no not nervous.

In a huge amount of pain. By the time I left my lip was bleeding from them stretching my mouth so badly it cracked. And I was swollen and red. I also had a root canal done by her.

The root canal she did on that tooth hurts more every day than it did prior to getting it.they absolutely do not take pain seriously, and still have not sent me my money back since I have a credit of over 200$ there! I have called and called and they won't answer me they say the will call back and don't I leave messages and they don't get returned

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Getting a credit refunded by these corporate knuckleheads is about as easy as getting your wallet with money back returned by a gang member. It ain't happening anytime soon.

Why don't you get a copy of the final fill x-ray of that root canal tooth and let a competent dentist look at it.

A lot of them, like me, will do that for free. It would be interesting to see how well it was done. Pain from root canals subsides in a couple of days.

A$pen dentists are so overbooked and running behind that they don't have the 10 minutes to spare to let anesthesia take complete effect.

Want decent, caring, competent dentist? Go to one who owns his own practice, rather than being a slave of a corporation.