3.7
Additional Fees

My long term dentist has just retired unexpectently when I developed severe lower jaw pain (I knew it was a tooth) this pain was more severe than a heart attack I had the previous year.Calling around for emergency care was not pleasant until I contacted Aspen.

They sounded concerned, I was taken right in, and seen despite the late hour. I was treated quickly (diffuse infection) with two molars moving freely (either end of a bridge). I received antibiotics immediately and oral surgery began. Though I am still undergoing treatment I was treated with dignity and very professionally by all I encountered.

As a 40 year RN in the Emergency Department, I would be proud to call the staff colleagues._ M.D.D.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Emergency Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Staff.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Seasoned Dentist
Topeka, Kansas, United States #1351361

Great that an A$pen patient was treated humanely and not ripped off on the first appointment.Evidently you had a good young dentist who had not been corrupted by the "A$pen Way" of treating patients- YET.

As much as I hate to tell you, two things will happen within a year:

The dentist will be fired if he does not come around to the "Aspen Way" of grossly overtreating patients to maximize corporate revenue.

2. The dentist will quit and work somewhere else. A$pen is the lowest paying clinic chain out there. Any good dentist will get disgusted by their unethical practices and low wages.

Either way, you will lose this dentist you like so much.

Lady, there are two types of A$pen patients.

Those they have been screwed, and those that haven't been screwed yet.I am glad you are still in the second category, but don't press your luck.