1.3
Additional Fees

My wife and I went to oak ridge tenn in early September. She had 19 teeth to pull and I only had 6.

They told us it would be 13,000.00 to get them pulled and have teeth made. We paid them. She finally got her temporary dentures around the middle of November and I got mine shortly after. Hers turned in and looked funny, and mine did not fit at all.

I could close my mouth and stick my tongue out both sides of my teeth. They told me to leave the bottoms on Friday evening and they would make me new ones. I was scheduled an appointment on Monday to pick them up. I got there and I could tell something was wrong.

finally the dentist came in, with the office manager and told me they lost them. Told me they would make me a complete set and give us 2 or 300.00 dollars back for our trouble. Didn't happen. A week before thanksgiving we called to see when I could get my teeth.

We asked for the office manager to call us as she was unavailable. We waited and got no call. We then called back and left the same message. Still no response.

I was so angry. Give these people all this money and could not even get a return phone call. We drove over there the next morning and asked to see the office manager. She told us she had tried to call me back, but must have had the wrong number.

I told her I did not believe her and they could just give our money back. We ended up about 7000.00 of our money. I deposited the check and received a letter from the bank stating I had wrote the wrong amount down and they took back 90.00. I looked at the check stub and it was what I put on my deposit slip They just wrote the check for 90.00 less but had the stub right.

I have not got that back from them yet. I did get me some teeth though. I went to affordable dentures last Monday morning and came home with my teeth that afternoon.

They fit perfect and cost way less. I would not recommend Aspen Dental to a dog

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being told one thing and it not be so.

Comments

they pulled the wrong tooth on me

You are really enamored with fleabag corporate clinics, aren't you? First you went to A$pen to have your teeth ripped out.

Guarantee you I could have saved some of those teeth and saved you money to boot. Then to get it fixed "right," you go to another sleazy joint, Affordable Dentures.

You might be able to tolerate the Affordable Dentures denture in your mouth, but no good denture can be made in a day. The plastic itself requires several hours to cure.

A fool and his money are soon parted. You threw away so much money and wasted so much time.

And for what? Be more skeptical of TV ads, chum.

Your are right about not referring a dog for treatment to A$pen Dental, however, Doing so would be cruelty to animals.

to Seasoned Dentist #1403134

You could not have saved my teeth. Another dentist tried and failed.

Just cost me another 3600.00. Could not do anything. All the heros in the world, think they can save this and save that.

You had never seen my teeth, so how could you make that judgement? I am no fool and I spend my money where I choose.

to Jim2017 #1403195

That's right. You spent your money where you chose without thinking and you lost money, teeth, and time.

Two tooth roots with root canals, particularly canines, underneath a denture saves a lot of bone. It also makes all the difference in the world with denture stability. Plus you can top them off with attachments later if you want.

Saves tons of money over a couple of implants to do the same thing. Of course, the newbies that work at A$pen and AD couldn't figure out how to do this.

to Seasoned Dentist #1403156

The thoughts of the "other dental joint" was exactly what came to my mind. I will never regret cutting my losses at Aspen and moving on to a "real" dentist, night and day difference. BUYERS BEWARE!

Aspen dental couldn't keep it together enough to deliver a big mac value meal correctly. Aspen only trains them to grab money not deliver anything right or usable. Lots of people leave aspen with dentures that look like donkey teeth.