3406 W Broadway Blvd, Sedalia, MO 65301
1.5
Turnaround Time

I took my wife to Aspen Dental to get her teeth pulled and a full set of dentures. From the very first visit it has been a frustrating experience.

Very unprofessional staff, in fact smart mouth belittling attitude. They kept adding three extra teeth and charging us for that. We can count and even multiply. They argued to the point it was stupid.

Then they sent me a bill for $60 some odd dollars for the second visit they told me four different times. The account would be corrected and I wouldn't owe anything. The last two times I was told that was on the 12th and again on the 13th of this month. Two days later I get another bill for it and was dated the 13th !!?

They can't count teeth and not money they owe either. Then they put her temp. Plates in and even after a second visit to fit them, which is very noticeable, even to a non dentist. The teeth are crooked and are two teeth off centered on the uppers which hurts to try to wear.

Along with the sides caving in from the top. Then the (person) looking at them starts talking down to us like we're idiots. I may not spell correctly or speak the English language properly. ( Mainly because I don't care to) .

But I'm no idiot! And in fact highly educated not stupid. In fact I'm so stupid that from the second visit I have recorded my conversations with anyone from there. And keep everything!!

I'm at Aspen Dental in sedelia, mo.

With her right now. After I paid cash ,well over $4,000, .

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Why you wanted all your wife's teeth extracted shall remain a mystery of the universe. Some teeth are always better than no teeth.

Even if the roots are underneath the denture. (Look up "overdenture" on the internet.) Seems like if you weren't an idiot you would have gone to anywhere besides Aspen Dental.

The thing to do is to let the ridge heal for at least 6 months. If too loose, you can have an competent dentist do a tissue conditioner lining before taking impressions for the new set.