I went to Aspen dental March 2014 was lied to, treated rudely by the dentist, way overcharged and warn you not to go there!!I called because I needed a tooth pulled that hurt real bad and was made to believe they would pull it that day but I would have to get ex-rays and free exam for a new patient.
I got the ungodly amount of exrays and the exam but he said I would have to make another appointment for the tooth pull because he's too busy.
Then they told me they would give me a big discount for a upper denture and I found out its the same price online for anybody.They are a bunch of crooks!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Orthodontic Services
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."