Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Aspen Dental review in Gulfport, Mississippi: Aspen is a total joke ripoff artist I am beyond frustrated t

I paid 6500 for extractions and their best denture I have gottentreated like a nuisance and they try to do as little as possible and I still can't wear these ducked up temps. Do not do not use Aspen

Aspen's "best " denture is not even as good as the worst denture I ever made as a sophomore dental student on a really bad day. Best forget about that denture and go to a competent dentist to get a permanent one made. Then you can try to sue Aspen later.

Alice s

Only reason I gave 1star because I had to it would be 0 also there office staff are lyers they are trained to sucker you in we ask to speak to office manager and she literally hid in.back because she knew she lied to us and the dentist.is unprofessional and nasty he coughed.into his.gloved hand and picked up denture and stuck it n my mouth without cleaning I wish.I had never seen adorn dental

View more comments (1)
Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction

Aspen Dental review in Atlanta, Georgia: No assistance from local area

I would rather speak to someone in person.

Aspen Dental review in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: My new mouth

5.0
Went in with one lower chewing tooth left in my mouth,they did there free exam and exrays, i have no insurance ,and i felt very good about the price.im retired and on fixed income,so i was pleased. Can't say enough about how good they are. The whole staff. From my teeth cleaning (Charlie) to my fillings and cap ( Dr Christy) and her team . Im sorry but can't remember all there name . To Dr Q who pulled my teeth and his team. So my dentures would fit. Big thanks ,i would certainly recommend the whole team, from beginning to end . Ed Beard

I am happy for you Ed. Why you chose to compliment a company on a consumer complaint website is a complete mystery.

Why did they clean your teeth and place fillings in them, then pull them outand put dentures in your mouth. Your story does not make any sense! Don't light the candles on the cake yet.

Aspen's sloppily-made dentures are famous for teeth falling out. Just check out a few other reviews on this website.

Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning
Good customer service

Aspen Dental review in Lagrange, Georgia: Beyond frustrated and upset

I have paid thousands of dollars to Aspen Dental in LaGrange, GA for the extraction of my top teeth and my temp. and permanent top plate. Today I was told i could not have my top plate that i have already paid for, unless i let them do x-rays and fix anything they find on the bottom. I refused and they said by law i have to let them. I still refused and they kept my top plate. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and I am seeking legal regarding this. I have tried to contact the correct people regarding this, but with Aspen Dental that is impossible. I have wanted and waited a very long time to have the smile I was supposed to have, but they have taken that along with thousands of dollars away from me. All I want is my plate that I have paid for and deserve

What they told you is baloney. If they fabricated and you paid for an upper denture, they need to insert it in your mouth.

It was not wise of you to have an upper denture fabricated without making the lower teeth healthy and leveling the "occlusal plane." Any denture is useless without an intact opposite arch to chew against. But since you and Aspen decided on that silly course of action, they ought to give you your denture. Because you chose a joint that is illegally owned by private investors instead of dentists, your State Board of Dentistry can be of no help. Either hire a lawyer or make a complaint to your state office of consumer affairs or attorney general.

Next time have more sense and go to a competent and honest dentist who owns his practice. Don't believe TV commercials

Aspen Dental Dental Services
Cons
  • Them taking my money and not giving me my top plate
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Scam
  • Unfair
  • Aspen Dental Lagrange

Aspen Dental review in Winchester, Kentucky: Issues with Lexington Ky office, dentist & staff

5.0

Update by user Nov 17, 2018

Okay I stated all this information while in pain. I have repeatedly contacted all the different emails asking pretty much begging you to take this off! Once again, please delete this review it was made out of anger and pain!

Update by user Nov 06, 2018

Please delete this and contact me! I didn’t want this published for anyone and everyone to see! Not that it isn’t the truth but I just prefer to handle this in a more appropriate way.

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2018

I went in for an extraction and crown. I am supposed to go today at 3 pm but because of how inhumanly I have been treated I would like to see another dentist or oral surgeon in this area. I had told your dentist Dr Young that I needed IV sedation for the extraction because tmj limits my opening. However, he sold me on being easy, “simple,” “2-section,” extraction and they would be using a type of sedation where I wouldn’t feel anything! Wrong! Since then I have cried everyday and have not been able to participate in my life. I have not slept in at least 36 hours as I am in extreme pain and my face is swollen. This morning I was able to feel that there is a huge part of the tooth still in my gum! I can’t NOT believe that I’ve been treated this way —- I wish this was not true but it is. Now I’d like to tell you or explain to you another situation. I have chronic pancreatitis and am going to have the tpait surgery (removal of the pancreas, spleen, part of the colon and part of the stomach). I was approved but back out last January where this January I am scheduled to have it. Well I’ve been on narcotics for over 8 years with this disease and my surgeon felt that when I had the surgery they wouldn’t be able to mask the pain so he suggested going off the narcotics until surgery - since January. I was placed on a medication to stop withdrawals but I’ve absolutely had no issues what so ever! Well because I am on this medication your dentists would not help me with my pain. They’ve treated me inhumanly and like I was a drugee! I have never been so hurt in my life and this since Wednesday my life has been miserable! I am supposed to go today but I do not want them working on me again! I need a prescription for antibiotics also as my face is swollen double! They wrote me a prescription for moltrin. Actually they had given me something for pain but the lady ran out to the car and took it from me and when I called back because I was in so much pain they told me that they would NOT write me anything other than the moltrin for pain. I’ve never been treated so poorly in my life and I actually paid $600 for them to treat me like this!!! But they did get their money! And now I still owe another $380-400 as I await the permanent tooth for the crown. What do you think I should do? I live in an area to where there are 2 other locations relatively close. I feel like everyone in the office already has preconceived notions of me already because the lady came screaming in the parking lot to get the prescription. She ran thru the waiting area (which was full) yelling! I’m humiliated and in pain. I need help and don’t know what to do!

:( I’ve tried numerous times to get this deleted. Please!

Contact me!

I’m the one that wrote this and I need it taken down! I’ve given my phone number!

If you were that concerned about this matter going "Public" why did you post on a Public Web forum? You should contact Aspen Dental and not us...

You should have explained your unorthodox use of narcotics from the get-go, so they did not think you were an addict seeking drugs. Most states require dentists to check a database of patient medications before prescribing another.

They probably saw your numerous narcotics prescriptions and just thought you were a drug abuser. That being said, you really are making a mistake going to a corporate chain clinic rather than the office a an independent dentist

@TruthTeller

I thought I deleted this I simply sat down and began writing! This was a mistake and I’ve tried to correct it and don’t know how!

@TruthTeller

I didn’t even realize this was a public forum and I sat down and wrote this review with the intention of never and I mean NEVEsending it! This was a mistake and it posted without me wanting it to!

Immediately I tried to delete it.

I’m so sorry I’m not tech savvy as I am supposed to be but you have no idea what has went on with me! None!

Machele

What should you do? Run away from Aspen as fast as you can to a local dentist who can examine you and then probably refer you to a specialist.

View more comments (5)
Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review in Tulsa, Oklahoma: Speak to HR

Have tried speaking with the OM and dentist of the office, they are trying to charge me for a product after my implants have been paid for and now they don’t want to place my housings

Not very wise going to a third rate chop shop to have implants done instead of a regular dentist. Listen to the above interview.

Dentists come and go at these corporate clinics like flies on a fresh dog turd. When something goes wrong with your implants, do you think the dentist who did them will still be working at Aspen?

The chance of that is about like Hades freezing over. Better find a legitimate dentist to evaluate those implants before you fork out any more money.

Problems with payment

Aspen Dental review in Phoenix, Arizona: Don’t do it

Three visit $1700.00 nothing better more pain
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review in Syracuse, New York: Horrible

Made an appointment and drove 30 minutes to the location. Was refused service at the location. No apologies or solution offered. The worst customer service experience I have ever had.
Aspen Dental Customer Care

Aspen Dental review in Sullivan, Missouri: Mrs Barbara Nelson

You say on tv money back guaranteed .That is fraud it isn't true .I wouldn't take my dog to you.The place I went was Rolla mo it need to be close down.you ask to get the basic dentcher and they give you what they want now I have A pair of -1200 teeth that looks like horse teeth and won't give me my money back .

Nay, they won't give you your money back for your horsey teeth. They got your money and they intend to keep it.

Taking a dog to Aspen would be cruelty to animals.

Best thing to come out of this is you stop believing everything you see on TV. Besides Aspen, I wouldn't pay any attention to anything on CNN either.

This is true story. Here this girl was trying to do something for herself and this place completely ripped her off.

Its cruel and awful. How dare a company do this to someone?

You see all the time how a persons smile means so much, well with companies like this its impossible to smile. Shame on your whole company.

@Donna Monroe

It is not a good idea to go to flim-flam outfits advertising on TV instead of honest dentists who own their practices. No dentist owns any Aspen clinics.

They are all owned by a Wall Street private equity firm, Leonard Green & Partners LLC. And all they care about is taking the max amount of money from your pocketbook that they can get away with.

View more comments (2)
Not as described/ advertised

Aspen Dental review in Wichita Falls, Texas: Complain

Partial dentures a month ago need an adjustment have an opening n my mouth and can’t get an appointment they say no openings any time soon hurting real bad

No big mystery why you cannot get an appointment. Adjustments are no charge appointments.

Aspen's scheduling system ranks appointments by profitability, with things like denture adjustments and post-op visits being dead last.

You'll only be given an adjustment if there is a space which no patient wants that have profitable procedures to be done. That is the way the crooks roll at Aspen Dental Organized Crime Syndicate.