Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental review in Bristol, Tennessee: Bad product and rude service

I paid for the "superior" denture because it was touted as lighter and less material. It was quite inferior to the temporary denture. I showed my distain and before i knew it the office manager,Ashley, in Bristol TN asked me to leave for cursing at the tech. I hadnt cursed and asked what i said. She would not let me ask the tech and told the tech not to speak to me. She called the cops and i waited for them in hopes that they could ask the tech. When i asked for my refund, i was told that i had to go through corporate and send them my temporaries which broke long ago and have been thrown out.
Odette

My comment is for ClydeDDS I am in no way trying to be sarcastic or rude. I am very serious in my question. How do we find a reputable dentist to get quality dentures?

There is NOTHING superior about Aspen's "Comfylite" dentures. Weight is not an important factor in dentures!

What is a few grams of weight less on something resting in your mouth. Heck, more weight is a PLUS on lower dentures. The pink nylon material flexes, and the teeth do not. Therefore, the teeth break loose from the denture and fall out.

I don't have any dentist friends that use this junk for full dentures.

Some use it for partial dentures, however. Just another of Aspen's schemes to drain more money from patients' wallets.

Product
Aspen Dental Dentures
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review in Saginaw, Michigan: WOW I'm impressed.

5.0
Aspen Dental in saginaw michigan is a diamond in the rough of these reviews i've been reading over. It is simple to write review when you're pissed/pain/mistreated, but why do we find it so hard to praise people? Especially in an industry where (no offense) people hate you just because of your title... Im never one to write reviews, in fact, this may be my first one but it is deserved. I walked into aspen after reading these reviews apprehensive as it was, but they are close to home and have late hours so i thought i would try them and see. As soon as I walked in the lobby was decorated and welcoming with a TV on! Anna gave me paperwork and did you know that she was the same gal that set up my visit! she remembered i was in pain and said she would have someone help me with my history papers if i needed. My dentist mary was so funny! she said how bad the other dentist screwed me up but that she would take the time to make my denture right with her lab engineer who i met too. Dee got my xray done but she talked to me about how quick it would go i didnt even know they dont do the paper xray anymore!!!!! I like that the hole time there was the same person in with me to hear what mary said was wrong. I have a hard time hearing so Anna spoke slow for me to get it. Before telling me about her loan she could get for me she looked at all of the policies and found me a payment (even had to call the credit care office to have them approve me) she worked so hard for that and i woldnt do this denture if she didnt. Nobody judged me their. they were fun with each other and that made me feel comfortable. so please, dont take everyone's bad review to heart, do like i did and walk in for your exam and experience it for yourself! This coming from someone who doesnt even own a email address.

lol scam

The visitor at the zoo was intent on "getting close to the animals." Everyone warned him against it, but he climbed the fence and petted the polar bear. Encouraged, he bragged about how wonderful the polar bear was, and how it was safe to ignore everyone's advice and pet the polar bear.

He did it a couple more times when no guards were looking, and nothing happened. But polar bears are unpredictable animals. About the fifth time he did it, the polar bear went for his jugular and killed the man. You cannot change the nature of an animal.

Buddy, there are two types of patients at the Corporate chop shop named A$pen. 1. Those that have been shafted. 2.

Those who have not been shafted yet. Be glad you are still in group #2. Just remember that just like everyone else, you will eventually be a victim in group #1.

3000+ patients did not write negative reviews out of sheer meaness. LISTEN to them!

Aspen Dental Customer Care
Pros
  • Took their time with me
  • Smile and hello when i walked inside
  • Fast xray
Cons
  • Lack of privacy
Reason of review
please take the time to read about Saginaw Michigan on tittabawassee road
Tags
  • Pain Free
  • Helpful Customer Service
  • Cheap Prices

Aspen Dental review in Little Rock, Arkansas: Horrible Service at Counter

Change appointments without notifying patient. Messed up account on several occasions. Office Manager tries to blame patient for their mistakes. District manager seems to care less about patient complaints!

Aspen Dental review in Lincoln, Nebraska: FRAUDULANT CHARGES/COLLECTIONS

On July 6, 2017 my adult son and I went to Aspen Dental for dental work we both needed. This aspen Dental if located at 206 Wilmar in Grand Island, NE. Before any work is done we both have a treatment plan done. BCBS is contacted and patient responsibility is determined. I apply and receive Care Credit. The patient responsibility is charge to the card before any work starts. Account numbers are, me 7917134 and Charles 7917134-01. My treatment begins July 12, 2017. Due to scheduling problems on both ends, my final treatment (crowns) falls outside the termination of our BCBS policy. Now, instead of payment applying at the time of the treatment plan, it now applies to the day of actual service. I am hit with a $700.00+ patient responsibility at the completion of my treatment. I was totally lied to by Shannon V. and would never allowed treatment past the BCBS termination date. Shannon argues back saying I was wrong and I pay the bill vowing to never go to another Aspen Dental. At the same time, Charles Sesna has the same experience with the treatment plan and the patient responsibility charged to the Care Credit Card. His dental work is started July 6, 2017, prior to the termination of BCBS. OVER ONE YEAR LATER, I receive a bill from Aspen Dental for $959.57. I call Aspen Dental using the number on the bill, 308-384-7500, option 3. She advises BCBS has never paid. In a 3-way call with me, Aspen Dental and a BCBS Rep, the Rep explains a claim has never been submitted by Aspen Dental. Aspen Dental explains they have to have a denial of benefit from our health insurance before they will file a claim with BCBS. The Rep tells Aspen Dental they do NOT need a denial to pay the claim. Just submit a claim and they will pay it. I explain we do not have dental coverage with our health plan and a letter of denial was not needed when my claim was filed. We were told she, Aspen Dental does not make the rules and she would have to call main billing and get back to us. BCBS said to do this ASAP because it had already been over one year. As of now they would pay the claim I full but if the isn't resolved soon there is a risk that BCBS would deny the claim because is was not filed in a timely manner. I never hear another word. Now in November 2018 my son receives a collection notice from Consumer Credit, Inc. demanding payment of $959.57 under my account number to my address. Charles is currently Active Duty in the Military and does not live here. He was Active Duty when the bill came in July 2018. It angers me that his credit may be trashed due to the negligence of Aspen Dental in Grand Island and their refusal to submit a claim with the dental insurance, BCBS, until they receive confirmation there is no dental insurance coverage with our health insurance. This loss is Aspen Dentals loss. Respectfully, Teresa Sesna 1030 Main Street Brownville, NE

It is always a mistake to use loan sharks in league with shady businesses like Aspen to finance treatment. If you HAVE TO borrow money for treatment, do it with a conventional credit card or line of credit at a credit union.

Pretty sorry that Aspen delayed treatment until your coverage ended. It is usually the patient who delays treatment and is at fault. But not in your case. It is pretty hard to fight those shysters by yourself.

Most people have to get a lawyer involved. You complicated things by charging it with the loan sharks.

It is more complicated to fight the loan sharks, with all their added charges, than merely fighting Aspen. Hope you break the corporate clinic habit and go to a regular dentist who owns his own practice next time.

@Anonymous

NO MORE ASPEN DENTAL. Loan sharks is putting it mildly.

That care credit card team is ruthless. I paid 3X the amount owed on that high interest card 1 month thinking I was getting ahead. But no, the next month a past due amount of $34.00 resulted in letters threats and calls.

Never again. I paid them a total of over $3000.00 for my portion.

Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Aspen Dental review in Attleboro, Massachusetts: Horrible experience never recommend

1.4
Absolutely horrible. I went to get like 6 fillings. Good amount if gum irritation sore throat and sores after work. Called left messages and spoke to someone they would call me back. Everyday not a call back. Told me I can get Ann extraction for one tooth on 27th wen I told them I needed two now on the one next to it. They said we will see.. Charged my dad's credit card for a cleaning they never did... !!!! Now I have to go for emergency pull on my tooth.. Remind u teeth that weren't even bothering me until I got the fillings and they didn't even drill them right now I have an infection in mouth and they are not returning my calls and not even to get iprohen.. They are the worst dentist I ever went too. I have an infection and I don't know what to do. Emergency dentist is when I can get a ride but guess it's better then waiting for a call back from people who clearly *** up my teeth more. I have never had gum irritation in my. Life after teeth work 3 weeks later

Why on earth don't you go to a regular dentist to save the tooth in question instead of ripping it out of your head??? Yeah, waiting for Aspen to call you back is like waiting for Hailey's Comet to come to earth again.

It might not happen in your lifetime. Now Aspen is charging for things treatment they didn't perform but think they might do sometime in the future?

Next thing you know they will be stealing credit card numbers and charging for treatment on patients who have not come in their office yet, but think will call to make an appointment in the future. The sky is the limit for Aspen fraud.

Aspen Dental Dental Filling

Aspen Dental review in Marquette, Michigan: Do not recommend. Based on up sales

Staff is friendly, but I felt I was dealing with a sales person upon my entry to my exit; I will never return. I rec'd an appt. reminder call the eve. before and I stressed I was coming in for (just) a cleaning. I checked all the boxes upon sign in and receptionist had me write down the insured's info. she never asked for my card; nothing had changed in my coverage. She also pushes a piece of paper at me asking for $47 for flouride - call me a fool the first time they did that to me, not again, ever! I waited more than 15 min., then another 10 before hygenist even started. Oh, but first they tried to shuttle me into the xray booth... I Just want my teeth cleaned!! Then, some audio comes on about Zoom cleaning and hygenist apilogizes for it... 3 times! Come on, you can figure it out, how to turn down the volume you're not "technology challanged" you're ignorant. They said there were all kinds of atrocities in my mouth (calling numbers as if on Wallstreet and yes, some were valid, but this was a witch hunt. I don't doubt that there's a big turn over with employees.

Big employee turnover? You bet!

With A$pen's low pay and terrible scheduling, the average dentist and hygienist last about 6 month there. Unless they are from the third world on an H1B visa and trapped working at A$pen. $47 for fluoride is a waste. You can buy 2 1/2 tubes of prescription Prevident gel to apply yourself every night.

That much would probably last your 6 months.

Much more effective than a one-time application in office. When Wall Street suits own dental offices instead of licensed dentists, the patients lose every time.

Poor customer service

Aspen Dental review in Massillon, Ohio: Slap in the face by oral surgen at aspin dental

Went to have remaining teeth pulled scared to death must be put to sleep First of all we were in a storage area of the building, then i could not turnmy head up in the air for him Could notget chin high enough, 4 pills strap gas on my nose most not have been on correctly made him mad took off behind my chair (my head is tied to chairl trips overgas line that made himeven madder With the gas, pills and needle in my arm i was not 100% out put a tool in my mouth and it gaged me hardi almost puked thats when he slapped me accross the face and said that we do not have timefor these *** games and drama wehave work to do. When he got to the top front teth he hook me from inside my mouth and repeatly raised my head as hard as hecould raising my head from the table. I had kickmy shoes off before we started so when he was finished he told his helper were done here ive done alli could get him out of here she untied my head i sat up on my own turned to her and asked her tohelp meget out of there he put teeth and gauss in my mouth by time igot out side there was so much blood in my mouth i could notkeep any ofit in my mouth bleedfoe 3 days My mother is helping mewith payments just had one knee replaced and thesecond is in january igot a total for all work we paid it then mom gets another billfor another $2000.00 dollars no body wants tocall me back andthe office manager(s) are fired before you callback David Yost canton,ohio yost781@gmail.com

David, Remember all those dentists in your life that urged you to take care of your teeth so you did not lose them? Understand why they told you that now?

Are you going to go to a real dentist for your dentures, or take your chance with Aspen or Affordable Dentures or Great Expressions or another corporate dental chop shop? Guess what? The average extraction patient has to return several times to have surfacing bone spurs removed. Your *** is not over yet.

Having teeth yanked out by charlatons is so much fun, isn't it?

You are lucky. I read about a patient who actually died from blood loss after an experience like your.

Machele

From your description of events, it sound like an old Three Stooges or W.C. Fields skit. Best to find a local dentist rather than a dental mill like Aspen.

Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review in Panama City, Florida: Billed for services I am not responsible for paying

2.2
I keep receiving a bill from Aspen Dental that my insurance company is telling me I don't owe. I contacted Aspen Dental when I received the first bill. That person no longer works there, but aspen dental didn't tell me that. When I received a follow up bill a month later, I contacted the aspen dental office, and another person told me to send her the bill, a copy of my eob, etc, which I did. It has been almost 2 weeks, I called back after 1 week, and was told they would contact me about this bill. I still have not received any phone call or email regarding this. I will not pay for something I do not owe, especially when my insurance company tells me the I used a participating provider (aspen dental) and that the provider has agreed not to bill me for the difference between the provider's charge and the allowance for this service.

And the next part of your story will be that you were turned over to collections by Aspen Organized Crime Syndicate for not paying your bill. Look here is the thing.

Nobody wants to work at that sleazeball operation for long. Most employees leave within six months. Employees are overworked and underpaid. They are not compensated for straightening out Aspen billing mistakes.

They are compensated with bonuses for prying as many dollars as possible out of patients' wallets, and putting them into debt. They don't care that your bill is messed up. They just want more money from you, whether you owe it or not. It is not important whether you return as a patient.

Want to be treated like a human being rather than a cash cow? Go to a practice that is owned by a dentist, rather than Wall Street ***

Aspen Dental Dental Insurance
Cons
  • Getting no response and wasting my time
Tags
  • Customers Service
  • Overcharging

Aspen Dental review in Livonia, Michigan: Sucks

They fraudulent charged xray and a cleaning to my insurance and all I got was dentures my insurance paid them and I paid half the first visit of the amount of 205$ and of the balance of 204$ after my dentures came in and they broke with in 6months The total of my dentures was 399$ 409$ with tax They keep on sending a bill that has been turned over to collections and I have tried to get in touch with the girl and have made several trips over to Aspen and she keeps telling me that has been taking care of She hides from me when I come to the office I have been getting collection letters for over 6 months Please be aware Do Not Send Me Another Collection Notice I am PAID In Full

You won't get anything but a junk denture made of cold-cured resin for the ridiculously low price you paid. Any dentist really needs a panoramic x-ray before doing dentures.

You never know what unerupted tooth or cyst or tumor might be lurking in the bone that might mess up the denture later. Pretty scandalous billing for a cleaning when a patient has no teeth.

Those rascals who own Aspen would steal from their own grandmothers. You still gave them THREE stars anyway?!?

Product
Aspen Dental Dentures
Problems with payment

My experience with aspen dental is not a pleasent one story folow

my problem with aspen started the second apoimet . thei offer me a tipe of financing where i iwas told that i dont have to pay interest on dhe loan ( i do not have any insurance ) so i have to pay cash that when finanting come in picture the lady from the desc asck me all the infomation that was needet i was appruvd and i sign some papers when i got home and i look tothe paper i sign i notice that thei cash from the finace co $1000.00 with out doing any thing i call finacial comp and i ask way thei pay aspen those money bicouse no services where done . dhen i ask the finance co to cansel my account she said that she whel do that but i steel have a balance ov 1000 to pay i got apset about wat happend . 2 days later i went to aspen to see way thei do that the ansuer was that i sign the paper so what im try to sai iv be calfo what you sign . im stell fight wit that please be awere cv

What to do? 1.

Spell check your posts so you don't look like an illiterate moron. 2. SAVE money for things you need so you don't have to resort to using loan sharks. 3.

READ every contract before signing. If you don't understand something, don't sign it until an independent party explains it to you. 4. Seek out care from reputable dentists rather than hustlers operating corporate dental clinics illegally.

Your story is a new low for A$pen- Charging a patient up front before any treatment is even planned. Next I guess they will try to charge people who walk by the front of their offices.

Aspen Dental Dental Service