Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Avoid Aspen dental in Goshen indiana

Went to get a broken tooth extracted. Was given a 1:00 appointment, when I got there I was told it was now 1:45. Had to wait 20 min for the dentist, who was only interested in selling me dentures. Had to wait another 20 min to be taken to pay which was for Mass extractions and dentures that I had already said I did not want. In all was there almost 3 hours and they never did anything about the broken tooth. Will recommend you stay away from apsen dental.

Leave a patient in pain with the original problem unless they submit to mass extortion via substandard dental care. That is par for the course at Aspen Organized Crime Syndicate.

My hope is that you will wise up and get your teeth fixed instead of waiting until they hurt one by one.

Why you think getting a tooth extracted instead of saving it is a mystery. Denture are never as great as patients think they will be, and implants are way more complicated and expensive than you probably think.

Aspen Dental in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Harassing calks

I booked an appointment that was convenient with MY schedule but apparently it wasn’t convenient for their pocketbooks because I started receiving call after call & then emails asking me to change my appointment to the point where it was “We have an opening today” every.single.day. I do not need to be harassed for weeks by anyone let alone my possible dental office! I told them to cancel my upcoming appointments!!

You walked away - PERFECT. Now, read the countless reviews of Aspen horror stories that have been posted to this website.

Most assuredly you did the correct thing ; I only hope that you RAN rather WALKED away ! Remember, STAY away ....

Aspens "Smart Scheduling System" (SSS) ranks procedures according to profitability. If a more profitable procedure (yanking teeth and placing dentures) is requested, a less profitable appointment will be cancelled.

It's all about the money, honey.

Corporate goons harass offices constantly to produce more revenue. They have to do it any way they can, including rescheduling appointments.

@Anonymous

Perfect, correct summary of the subject company's practices. A+

View more comments (2)

Aspen Dental in Ormond Beach, Florida - Complaint

I need to speak with a regional manager now I am a veteran with a broken tooth and your company is not being responsible

Well aspen sucks but I would like to thank you for your service , they gave me *** for missing a few appointments because my father is a vet that has stage four

You must think you are still in the military and can go up the chain of command to get a problem solved. Patient problems aren't solved at Aspen.

They have no desire to deal with patient problems after they got money from you.

You can call Aspen until the cows come home and nothing will be done. Might as well just give up now and go to a regular dentist in private practice.

View more comments (1)

Aspen Dental in Mcminnville, Tennessee - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

well I am no better off, Aspen Dental a joke ….. had xray in july 2017 received dentures October 27,2018. went back for adjustments never seen dentists always dental asst. was given appointments & then was called said would not be there. In middle of june 2018 felt something under my dentures, finally got appointment, totally different staff in the Tullahoma office told them had a tooth under my dentures on the bottom of the right side. finally dentist comes in & tells me&showed xray taken oin july 2017, his exact words were yes you do have a tooth even said it was #31, but the dental asst. said she would have to ask how much it would cost for removal. point being they have been paid& I was under impression they were responsible because I did pay for xray in JULY2017. I would not recommend no one to this place not even worst enemy. changed to another aspen dental,got it removed but had to pay 98 dollars. talked to employee there she was sent to Tullahoma to help out . her words were it was absolute mess& in McMinnville office were getting lots of Tullahoma's patiences there had been so many problems. Also I recived bill from Tullahoma office for them showing me the tooth in my mouth after the did the xray in july 2017. Reported it to the place that does ASPEN DENTAL FINANCING... TOOK THE COMPLAINT BOUT IT.

Well, it is ALWAYS proper protocol to remove unerupted teeth prior to making a denture. Otherwise they can erupt, and when they are taken out, the denture will not fit anymore.

Every dentist learns this simple fact in dental school. Look, A$pen Dental and other fleabag corporate dental offices pay people low wages. For that reason and others, employees come and go like flies on a fresh dog turd. Nobody but the worst dentists hand around for long.

The finance company doesn't give a flip about the service at A$pen Dental. All those loan sharks care about is being fed more accounts.

Why you just moved to another A$pen scam shop instead of going to a good independent dentist will remain one of the mysteries of the universe. Some people are just gluttons for punishment, I guess.

Aspen Dental in Uniontown, Pennsylvania - Cleaning

As a repeat customer, I went into Aspen for a cleaning. After examination, they quoted me $2,134. Explanation was, being an older person, my gums were receding and the exposed roots were a trap for bacteria and needed an (expensive) antibiotic treatment. They did not take my limited Medicare insurance for dental, so I would have had to pay the full amount, They didn't actually say my teeth were infected. I will get a comparison quote from another dentist before accepting their quote. 2 years earlier I had a 'standard' clean with no mention of antibiotic treatment. These scare tactics on a vulnerable senior are unacceptable. There appears to have been a significant change in their sales methods.

It seems whenever I go in for a check up, I end up with something that is going to cost me 1K+.

@June A

Your only purpose at Aspen Dental is to supply a means to hit the month's revenue target so the underpaid staff can get a puny bonus.

There is no change in Aspen's sales tactics that I know of. They are shysters now, just as they have forever been shysters.

Ha-ha! That is a new one. You supposedly need antibiotic packets just because you have gum recession. You know those packets are supposed to be for periodontal POCKETS, not periodontal RECESSION?

Truth is, they really do not do that much good in periodontal pockets. They are mostly a scam to get more money from patients. I know it hurts to hear this, but those supplemental dental policies sold with Medicare supplements are just junk policies.

Fees are so low that only crooked dentists want to mess with them. Drop the junk dental policy, save the money, and pay an honest independent dentist cash.

View more comments (2)
Bad quality

Aspen Dental in Glenview, Illinois - Turn into a nightmare

2.4
I went to aspen dental for a regular check up, I have dental insurance, still had to pay out of pocket over hundred dollars. Then they try to make me pay for services I don't even need, all I need is a cleaning and the lady tells me it will be 400 hundred dollars. I call then to pay the $115, and the lady puts me on hold for 7 minutes, so I hang up dial again and ask what is wrong, I am trying to pay, she then lets me know that it is her first week on the job,she is new and do not know what she is doing, someone is teaching her. I understand being new on a job but have some courtesy and let a person know and do not get an attitude. I will be paying close attention to the charges on my card because I do not trust that whole situation and given her my card information after that but I canceled my future appointment and I will not be doing business with them again, never.

You are making a big mistake going to a den of thieves like A$pen for dental treatment. You will pay dearly for it.

You mouth will be messed up AND your bills will be messed up. Employees come and go at this low-paying sweat shop like flies on a fresh dog turd. You will be lucky to see the same dentist twice in one year. Wise up.

Leave before your mouth and your pocketbook are butchered. Already you probably paid more out of pocket than if you had gone to a regular dentist.

@Seasoned Dentist

You like that "flies on a dog turd" quote don't you? I've read it countless times now as you put down the people that made the mistake of going to a sub par dental service. Did it occur to you that possibly they couldn't afford any other place and had no choice?

View more comments (1)
Review
Pros
  • It was clean
Cons
  • Bad customer service at the end
  • Price
  • People
Reason of review
customer service and pricing bad and not as described
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Improper Charges

Aspen Dental in Nashville, Tennessee - Complaint, refusal of service

I have waited over two weeks to get a phone call about what my next steps are to have some teeth pulled. I called multiple times with no return call. When I finally got a call they had non of my information. Totally ridiculous.

PLEASE! Take a cue from this customer non-service.

God is trying to tell you something! Do NOT use this chop shop for extractions unless you have a death wish. If they told you to get your teeth extracted, please take your x-rays and get a second opinion. Aspen yanks most teeth without even giving a thought of saving them.

Read the reviews and see how many patient can't wear the junk dentures Aspen fabricates. Do you REALLY want to be the next victim?

Aspen Dental in West Melbourne, Florida - Refund

I have been waiting over a week for my refund and still have not got it back is $255 and I really do need this back
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Aspen Dental in Ashland, Kentucky - Can’t give them money

3.7
Aspen’s Insurance Department hasn’t filed insurance claims for 3 different months of service. The Customer Rep cannot get a reply from the insurance dept. After speaking with 2 different “Corporate” people and leaving voicemail with customer satisfaction dept. still no email reply or call back as promised from “Corporate” No sure where to go next...or should I just send a letter to the Attorney General, State Medical Board, State Insurance Board, Better Business Burea and ?????

Chaos Theory doesn't even begin to explain the cluster-f_ _ _ that is Aspen administration. People coming and going after only short stays of employment at this low-paying company doesn't engender organization of any sort.

Your state dental board can't do much since you chose an office illegally owned by investors instead of dentists. You don't know that the claims were even submitted, so you don't know if your insurance company is at at fault. Your only hope is to obtain "superbills" of the service provided, file the claims yourself with your insurance company, receive the money yourself, then pay of the Aspen Organized crime syndicate.

Don't know why you chose a group of hustlers like this for your dental care, but you made a big mistake. There are plenty of honest and competent independent dentists out there.

Aspen Dental in Bolingbrook, Illinois - Horrible and expensive

Somerset, KY. Aspen dental has had nothing but complaints from me since day one. Went in with a total of $1500.00 for dentures plus discount so decided to have final six teeth pulled never realizing that is good dentistry in KY. GOT SUCKERED INTO THE OVER $5000.00 7 YEAR GAURANTEE not to mention ZERO help or resolution for the fake customer satisfaction gaurantee. I now have the tooth I said felt loose super glued in no response at all from them. Less than a year old, and never happy with them. The bottoms were not done right either!!!! Help, I am still paying on them!!!

You won't get anything but junk upper and lower dentures for $1500, no matter who you go to. Making good dentures takes five appointments to do right and a lot of hard work.

Even their overpriced stupid nylon "comfylyte" dentures are substandard junk. The plastic teeth don't bond well to the flexible material, so the teeth keep falling out. The truth is that you've been had by some corporate swindlers.

Get a complaint in to your state attorney general, and might as well sue them in small claims court as well. You see, because Aspen is an investor owned clinic technically operating illegally anyway, your state dental board cannot be of any help.

Bad quality