Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental review in Nampa, Idaho: Con artist dont go to this Business

1.5
Helpful at financing. commitment to money back guarantee a joke financed teeth removal cant get your teeth back.
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review in Swansea, South Carolina: Scrammers

i went 2 d 1 in snellville on 12/12/18 to look at my top dentires n they was messup so i went n talk 2 Jennifer d finicial manager n shesuppose 2 refund me all my money i payed them n she havent put it bck on my debit cards yet i payed 980 for dentires n 251 for a gold
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Aspen Dental review: Getting my permanent dentures!

Could you tell me why I should have to wait an extended amount of time to get my permanent denture? I first started with Aspen dental on year ago. The majority of my teeth, on the top, were pulled at that time. I had bad experiences with the Queensbury office, they were unprofessional and didn't care about the patient. I moved to the Saratoga office they ended up pulling 7 move teeth which should of been done by the other office. The temps are very annoying and are making me nuts. They don't seem to care about that. I have paid over 5, 000 dollars for nothing! I should get a refund because another dentist will get me permanent dentures in a very short time. I have been dealing with this for over a year and want answers. If I need to go further I will. It makes no sense to wait this long!

Usually it is best to wait about nine months for healing before relining a temporary denture or constructing a new one. If you do it too soon, more shrinkage will occur and they will become loose quickly.

Aspen tries to extract front and back teeth when they insert an immediate denture. This doesn't work. There is nothing solid for the temporary denture to rest on. Sure would have been nice if they would have relined it with a tissue conditioner so you could have worn, it.

Making good dentures is actually very complicated and takes a long time to get good at. You sure won't get an experienced dentist that is worth a hoot at a scummy corporate outfit like Aspen.

Problem with delivery
Full refund

Aspen Dental review in Highland, Indiana: Past receipts

1.6
My husband had work done in 2016. We have since moved and some files were lost. I need copies of the receipts for the insurance company. I called the local office and they were no help. Please inform me on who to contact to get this information.
Aspen Dental Dentures
Cons
  • Can i please just get the receipts
Poor customer service
get me the receipts for Bruce Mitchell in 2016
Tags
  • The Worst Customer Service

Aspen Dental review in Cordova, Maryland: Very unprofessional receptionist

1.8
I arrived at my appointment for 815am at the airport rd Allentown Pennsylvania location and was told that they was 20 mins behind Schedule.. so I patiently waited over an hour to find out that they were running my insurance to see if it was valid and also to see if I owed any previously balances on my account before they can see me ....I was told that i was had owed $60 and was asked to pay up front before I can be seen by the dentist ... so I paid the $60 with my bank card upfront and was told that I’ll be seen within the next hour ... by this time it is after 9:30 AM and I had to be at work by noon and I told the receptionist that I had to be to work by noon and she stated to tell me that I was a few minutes late coming in for my appointment and I would have to wait rudely .. so I kindly told the receptionist the whole time I was sitting there they was actually running my insurance information and to see if I order any balances before I can be seen and I said that was wrong because when I called in to set the appointment I had no balances so I paid it anyway and told the receptionist That I will never come there again because it was wrong what they were doing making me sit there why they ran my information before I can see a dentist

Einstein discovered time and space are relative. Time is certainly relative at A$pen dental.

A "short" wait of 20 minutes for them may turn into a "long" wait of 2 hours.

The offices are chaos because they often triple book young dentists right out of dental school. One guy told me they routinely scheduled him two root canals in the same time slot!

Aspen Dental Customer Care

Aspen Dental review in Tulsa, Oklahoma: No charge, now trying to be charged

Went in for a free exam and x-ray. x-ray tech didn't know what he was doing, I was hurt & bleeding when I left.. know I'm getting bills for visit, ad said FREE!! I have called office saying there is no charge, now I'm getting a bill saying if I don't pay they will turn it over to an attorney & collection office!!

I'm sorry for you incident. I went to Aspen too.

Fortunately I got an excellent dentist. He was young but bright. Exam was free, x Ray's too. I had 2 abcessed teeth.

I paid $330 to have them removed, partially surgical, I have really bad teeth. Unfortunately you probably had a *** doctor. Aspen come with it's own issues. Do Not Finance dental work through them.

People get upset and throw tantrums because they have to pay an outlandish amount of money, but they financed. How ever these people fail to realize they are pay the finance company not Aspen. My point being, do what you can. If the situation cannot be fixed call the BBB and the dental board for your state.

And the next time you are uncomfortable during an exam, end it. You are an adult, after all. Medical attention cannot be forced on you.

Try to see if there is a dental school close to you or small private, old school dentist. I mean old dentist, alot of the older generation functions different, from a financial stand point

@Understandable

Glad you had an excellent, young, and bright dentist. You are very lucky.

Any young dentist with any patient skills and ethics will be gone within six months. Because Aspen has the worst pay and working conditions of any of the corporate chain clinics.

Well, someone has got to pay for the expensive TV ads, and that would be suckers who believe the "free exam and x-ray" hype. But they probably didn't charge you for the exam and x-rays.

They charged you for the rough manhandling it took to get them. Moral of the story: health care professionals who have to advertise free stuff on TV to get enough victims (Oops- I meant patients) aren't any good at all.

They mostly are not honest, as you found out the hard way. How much time will you spend getting this "mistake" rectified?

View more comments (2)
Aspen Dental Dental Exam
Problems with payment

Aspen Dental review in Evansville, Indiana: Extremely pissed!!!!!!

1.2
After numerous trips and adjustments to temporary dentures finally given permanent dentures that have to be glued 6 to 8 times a day and still come out with little effort!

Not much difference between the crummy temporary dentures and their crummy permanent dentures, is there? Except one costs more than the other.

Constructing naturally-looking, comfortable dentures that allow you to speak and eat perfectly is a LOT of work- 5 appointments minimum. A good lab with conscientious technicians is necessary also. Aspen has none of these. If an experienced old dentist like me were to try to make dentures at Aspen, I could not do it.

They would not have the supplies or lab support for me to do a good job.

What can I say? Maybe a good dentist can salvage some of your investment by doing an accurate reline so you can wear the things.

Aspen Dental Dentures

Aspen Dental review in Terre Haute, Indiana: Insurance fraud??

Update by user Feb 02

UPDATE 2/2/19I filed on the day I said I would with the BBB. As of today I received a reply from Aspen Dental, via BBB.

I have received a refund of $534.00 which is the overage I had paid out of pocket.So I am satisfied with the results from Aspen Dental. thank you

Update by user Jan 12

they contacted me on a completely seperate thing. i asked about the overage refund and got silence.

i took my eob back in again for them to copy and “look into it”.

its been about 3 weeks again with no reply. im going to the BBB site now to file a complaint.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2018

I am pretty sure you would classify this as insurance fraud. correct me if im wrong. I paid $500 more than the Insurance provider (Delta Dental) allows to be charged by Aspen Dental under contract. I have contacted them and discussed my problem and requested a refund of the $500 overage paid to Aspen Dental in Terre Haute, IN. It has been 2 months since with no response. I followed up again and been waiting another 2 weeks now with no response. I will be done with this company if no refund is provided. Michael

Your first mistake is you expect dentist signed up for a low-paying junk dental plan. "Participating" dentists cannot bill honestly, and turn a profit.

Your second mistake was going to the most notorious dental outfit in American, just because they were on your crummy insurance plan's list. Don't know what to tell you.

It is easier to pry candy away from a toddler than it is to pry ill-gotten money out the the Aspen corporate bank account. I hope now that you are done with Aspen, you won't just go to another seedy chain like Coast or Great Expressions.

@ClydeDDS

oh no !! ill be going to s replitable, professional Dentist!

View more comments (1)
Aspen Dental Customer Care
Pros
  • Teeth cleaning
  • Clinicians were friendly
Cons
  • Poor service - lost my insurance money - suffering pain
Poor customer service
Full refund

Aspen Dental review in Archbold, Ohio: Destroyed 3 teeth trying to extract 1

Dentist slipped TWICE while extract a molar. DESTROYED three healthy teeth. NO APOLOGIES air COMPENSATION

These fresh young graduates have to learn on someone. Who do you expect them to learn on?

They can only learn so much working on mannequins in dental school. If you wanted an experienced dentist, you would have gone to an older guy that owned his practice, not a chain of training centers for new grads like Aspen.

Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review in Gainesville, Georgia: They are Ripping people off

They are double billing me and sending me past due notices, even though they have been paid already. I have contacted the manager over this issue several time. Even sent her the past due notices along with the proof i had already pd. She still insists they are not double billing me, even with the proof i have sent her. If anyone wants a class action lawsuit, i am in. I am tierd of their haressment, the damage to my credit, and over charging. Hit me up, i am in on any lawsuits.

To understand A$pen billing you would have to have a degree in Chaos Theory, because that is what rules in A$pen's billing department. Couldn't be anything else with the constant employee turnover.

The operative principle at A$pen is to collect all the money they can, however they can, whether the patient owes money or not. It usually take a filing in small claims court for them to knock of the collection efforts. You are better off complaining to your state attorney general than trying a class action lawsuit. A$pen gets sued all the time.

They got more and better lawyers than you could ever afford. They win every time.

On the other hand, four state attorneys-general have gone after A$pen and won. You are not dealing with a dental office here, but you are dealing with an organized crime syndicate.

Aspen Dental Manager