Verified Reviewer

Resolved: This company is the worst

Update by user Jul 20, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2022
I have ask for my teeth be fixed. I paid 10grand still don't have what I want they won't call u or answer my calls. You guys need not take money if you can't do the job. My friend paid 3500 sum were else and her teeth r amazing. You guys need to do better for the customers who are paying u thousands of dollars.

Aspen is doing what it does best- separating fools from their money. Thinking people select dentists carefully based on their reputation for honest dealings in the community. Fools select them based on insurance lists and TV advertisements.

Resolved
ID
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Cons
  • Misleading
  • There are providing horrible service after they take the money
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Overcharged

My insurance shows Aspen Dental Im in the network so I went there for my x-rays and cleaning everything went well until it came time for my cleaning then out of nowhere they said my cleaning will be $250 I said no my insurance covers my cleaning I get a free cleaning...

NEWS FLASH- Dentists on prostituting provider lists take such a big hit on fees, so they have to resort to scams and overbilling to make any money. This goes double for outfits like A$pen, who have to pay big advertising budgets.

Fact of the manner is you insurance pays so little for regular cleanings dentists has to upcode them to more profitable prodcedures.

Choose crooks for dentists, and you will be treated dishonestly. Nothing strange about that.

ID
Sebring, Florida
Pros
  • Overcharging
Cons
  • Ripoffs
Loss