Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Aspen Dental in Cleveland, Tennessee - This is the worst experience I had every had.

4.0
Aspen Dental - This is the worst experience I had every had.
I am very dissatisfied with the product I was sold. In 7 months I have lost 30 lbs. After 7000.00 dollars of work I can't eat or smile. Which is why I had this done is because I wanted my smile back. Well guess what I didn't get it. I am so embarrassed to be seen in public because the dentures do not fit and also are the wrong color. I went back Monday to have them checked and was told that's all they can do. So I need to know how do I get my money back for the ComfiLyte dentures that are not usable. The pictures attached are showing the 1/2 inch over bite and the wrong color. I cant even put my teeth together. the other photo is what I did look like. I can only wear them for 2 hours before all adhesive washes out. So the adhesives says they can only be used twice a day. So I cant be out in public for more than 4 hours a day.

You were crazy to let them pull all your upper teeth, lady.

You weren't sold a "product." You were sold a SERVICE. Dentures are custom made.

It isn't like buying a lawnmower at Home Depot. I have made thousands of dentures. Your smile line looks alright. The tooth color is way too light compared with your lower natural teeth.

Looking at your x-ray, I don't know why any sane person would have pulled those upper teeth. Looks like you had plenty of bone around them. I can't evaluate your bite from the photos you supplied. Normally the front teeth on dentures should be just barely out of contact.

There is no advantage to the Aspen Comfy-junk dentures. In fact they are inferior. They are hard to reline, and the flexible material does not bond well to the teeth. So patients have problems with teeth falling out.

Why you went to this chop shop instead of a regular dentist is a mystery.

You got good teeth yanked out and a denture you cannot wear. Maybe you believe TV ads like they are the Bible or something.

AmusedWildebeest189
@ClydeDDS

No I was wanting to smile again. Needed a place that would finance.

My brother went there in Florida but he received a product he liked thought someone cared here in Cleveland Tennessee to help in giving my smile back. Boy was so wrong.

@AmusedWildebeest189

Your brother did not receive a "product" any more than a person that is fitted and trained for a artificial arm receives a product. Health care is a SERVICE, not a product, lady.

Most any private practice offers third party financing plans like Care Credit. Aspen is not different from anyone else in that aspect. What Aspen IS different about is for the most part they employ young, inexperienced dentists and overbook them with patients so they don't have enough time to do treatment correctly. Then they force them to use cheap crummy labs.

When they proposed yanking out so many good teeth you did not question them?

You did not seek a second opinion to even look at the x-rays? You just took a ratty corporate chain's clinic recommendation at face value?

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Quality of product
Tags
  • Improper Charges
  • Poor Quality Dentures
  • 1698 Was Told 1898 Was Charged

Aspen Dental in Anniston, Alabama - My tooth was hurting so bad and my crown changed color

Had a new crown put on last week today it was hurting so bad so I called them they wouldn’t do anything for me until I paid a balance I didn’t know I had until the day they put my crown on I paid it today and they still didn’t do anything for me but made an appointment for tomorrow at 2:00..But walk in and emergency are welcome Oxford Exchange

When you whack teeth down for full crowns, many times the root dies. Be prepared for a root canal.

You might not have had a legitimate balance. Check those bills. Those rascals often add charges for things that were not even done. That often happens at the ends of months when they are short of revenues to make their bonuses.

A walk-in emergency is a potential windfall via billing thousands of dollars of treatment up front before it is done. On the other hand, you don't present them with that opportunity.

Thus the new sucker gets appointment priority over you. You assume Aspen is a regular dental office that cares about patients, instead of a sleazy chain of gyp joints.

Aspen Dental in Denver, Colorado - Worst service ever

appointment were always one hour late, had one appointment drove two hours, waited half hour only to be told dentures not ready. Poor service poor fitting dentures. And paid for compulites . Look no different than temporary dentures. Never use this company again.

Dang! Drove TWO hours to go to a fleabag outfit like this.

Wonder how many good dentists you passed along that long drive? I guess the TV ads convinced you that you would get something special at Aspen. Well, you will- an extra large fleecing of your wallet. You will know if you have their notorious "ComfyLite" dentures soon enough.

The teeth will start to fall out. Denture teeth do not bond well to this flexible material. That is why us reputable dentists don't use it. EVERY dentist is trained to fabricate dentures in school.

It takes years to get really good at it. Trouble is, at Aspen you get mostly desperate young dentists freshly graduated from school.

Poor customer service

Aspen Dental in Oak Lawn, Illinois - Cheap Plastic dentures Uncomfortable, cannot chew, hard to clean

October 2017 had top rear back teeth removed for new dentures at the Aspen Dental in Schererville Indiana and this same office is connected to Aspen Dental Valprasio Indiana., These dentures I cannot chew using the back teeth of the dentures, my food is not being digested properly because I cannot CHEW!!!!! Several times with Dr. Shacefer and Dr. Robert and Dr. Robert cannot make a decision without Dr. Shafer and everytime they want me to upgrade to purchase there so called better denture for a price when my insurance paid around 1100 $ or more, for these uncomfortable, I cannot chew my food, they are hard to clean everything get stuck in these cheap as dingy colored no shine plastic teeth! I went to 2 other dentist and was told THE MODE THAT THESE DENTURES WERE SET WITH ARE TO BIG FOR MY GUMS!!!!!!! When told to the Aspen Schererville Office in Indiana they just told me I need to pay for the upgrade, why would anyone pay for upgrade when the ones that was created at this office is not correct for my mouth. Now, recently and this is the 2nd time I had to go in Novemeber 2018 this time to have replace the second front tooth from these dentures fell out and thanked the Angels the tooth fell in to my mouth where I could recover it and I was on my way to an event and got nail glue to stick the damn tooth back into the denture, again the 2nd time it fell out!!! And this time I went to the Sheveriville office and non of those same staff people had a kind word to say to me, no one said hello not even Michael a staff member and he know my issues. I did not even see a Dr. !!! The technician took my dentures repaired them while I waited and brought the dentures back in a plastic bag like I was at a grocery store, and no one even tried to see if they fit Ok or anything. Now, looking further at the tooth they replaced it with is sooooo crooked and darker color!!!!. Yes you dang straight I am SO VERY EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS ASPEN DENTAL YOU KNOW THE LOCATIONS!!!! Now, someone name Jennifer with Aspen Dental from area code 315 number left me a voice mail around in December 2018 o question me about the service and it's January, 29, 2019 l every week call her and she never returns my call! Its a shame how I have been treated with Aspen Dental and then they say they have advertisement satisfaction guranteed which is a lie. Now, I have to find some way to come up with funds to get more dentures, and my insurance will not cover another denture and I'm pissed because they messed up my dentures for the partial I have for over 20 years was just find I should have left my dang teeth fall out before going to Aspen dental but they ant no Ma and Paw dentistry they all about like you cattle going into the office sometime you cannot find a seat . So beware going to Aspen Dental in Schereville or Valpraiso Indiana, I wish and I need to sue that office because I cannot chew and my food do not digest properly because I cannot chew my on my back teeth and they dentist office do not care about their patients.

So you think it is just the two A$pen offices you visited. Silly you!

It is the whole chain doing garbage dentistry at premium prices! Teeth fall out of their dentures because: 1. All the wax is not cleaned off of them before processing the plastic, and 2. Their Comfylyte denture made out of a flexible material does not bond well to denture teeth anyway.

They got your money. They have no interest in fixing the dentures you have. They just want you to pay for new dentures, which will be just as crummy as the first set. Wise up!

You have been had!

Find a "ma and pa" dentist like you should have gone to start with. NEVER believe another TV ad by health professionals again!

poor dental work
Preferred solution
create a pair of dentures set correctly to the mode of my gums so that I'm able to chew using the rear of my denture teeth

Aspen Dental in Jackson, Mississippi - Horrible service, excessive charges

Aspen charged for antibiotics that I chose not to use because of cost... $$375. + Charged for dentures but no insurance was filed and wanted me to pay up front... I walked away.. time and money wasted. Got more gaps than I had at first and and putting dentures in with a jumble teeth that they wouldn't address
Problems with payment

Aspen Dental in Rome, Georgia - Gave someone else my appointment time

2.2
Been confirming by text appointment time for last six months,twice this week. Arrived at scheduled time and was told my appointment was 2 hrs later. Said it was my fault because they were unable to contact me at the number I had given. Total bs since I have gotten all text at that number. Our family will be getting a new professionally run dental provider.

Booking appointments at A$pen is a masterpiece of chaos. The overbook, they run late, they try to do extra treatment, they never turn away emergencies they can filch more money from.

Any way an appointment can be messed up at A$pen, it will be.

Want punctual appointments? Go to a private dentist who values your time, instead of a corporate sleaze operation like A$pen

Poor customer service

Aspen Dental - Received three different price quotes for service.

2.0
Obtained appointment due to tooth ache. Dentist advised tooth needed to be extracted in addition to more extractions, caps and a bridge. Due being on blood thinner had to discontinue medication for 5 days before having extraction. Before leaving was qutoted price of over $11000. dollars for proposed procedure told them i wanted to get second opinion. They then dropped the price to $8200. Decidedto proceed with the proposed procedure. Went back to get tooth extracted and they begin to prep the wrong tooth. Stopped them and they said that tooth had to come out anyway. I insisted they pull the tooth that was hurting. Tried to get dentist to explain and answer questions about work he had recommended. He told me "to tell him what I wanted him to do and he would do it." and I needed to discuss my concers with front office. After the extraction waited to talk with front office and advised that price was now $8900. I showed the quote of $8200. I had received on my initial vist and was told that person who gave me that quote was out and that she would call me later that day to discuss it with me. It has now been five days and nothing heard. This all occurred in two week period in January 2019 at the Calhoun Georgia office.

$8200 or $11,000, either is a gyp with crummy Chinese crowns. Don't know much about Georgia, but it has a dental school, and it is hard to believe there are not any alternatives to an organized crime syndicate like Aspen for care.

Did you sign an informed consent for the extractions? Such a consent should include the number(s) of the teeth to be extracyted. If they extracted a different tooth that was on the informed consent, they are in trouble I bet they got you to pay that $8200 up front, didn't they?

Better get as much of that money back as you can, before this chain of gyp joints bankrupts. They go incredible mountains of debt, you know.

Pricing issue

Aspen Dental in Urbana, Ohio - SUCKED

1.2
I went to Aspen Dental in Springfield Ohio, Had some teeth removed and a temporary plate put in. Went back a month later for my permanent plate. Had problems with it, went to the clinic everyday for a week and they tried different solutions, that did not work. I contacted them and told them(by review) that I was not happy with my plate. I was contacted by a rep and was told that she would contact the district rep and would get back with me. That was two(2) weeks ago. I have yet to get a response from Aspen Dental. Now my temporary plate has cracked and my $2500.00 plate does not fit correctly. What does a person do at this point. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT 937-408-7603.

They don't want to talk to you. They just want to keep your money and you go away.

After extractions, AT LEAST 3 months, and preferably more time should elapse before the final dentures are made. Even if they were made PERFECTLY one month after extractions, they would not fit well for long. As soon as the bone shrinks, it would be loose. Face it, you won't ever get good dentures from a sleazebag corporate clinic like Aspen.

Better try and get any refund you can, and go to an older independent dentist who is good at dentures. Don't even think of going to another denture factory like Affordable Dentures or Sexton.

Review
Cons
  • No thanks

Aspen Dental in Dalton, Georgia - Contacts that end

we were told to pay 135.00 a month for 18 months,and we would not have to pay interest, which we did, now they say my contract ended so now we are suppose to may almost 700.00 more ,my point is we sign up for 135. for 18 months no one said they could cancel it this is just wrong, we didnt get a bill for 3 months just in time to have to pay interest, i think i signed up fpr 135. a month for 18 months to me that was a contrack right, they lied to us.
Review
Cons
  • All services
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Tags
  • Rigged Pricing

T. V. Advertisement for Aspen Dental

3.0
I saw a commercial for Aspen Dental. This one had a man that states that he is a disabled veteran and has no insurance. All honorably discharged veterans can get free medical care. If the veteran has a disability rating then he is compensated based on that rating. Furthermore if he has 100 % service connected disability then he is also able to receive free dental care. If you need further information you can email me at gebuiz60@aol.com or contact any veteran organization.