Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental in Inverness, Florida - Horrible experience

I was given a filling in my front tooth 2 months ago, and while flossing last night it came out. I called to be seen immediately because I pay good money to not have ugly teeth! They told me if I came in the next 10-15 minutes I could be seen. I was there in that amount of time and they rudely told me I would not be seen as someone else had just walked in. I told them I have a college course I cannot miss later in the afternoon and was conveniently told they could only see me this afternoon and if that accommodation didn't fit my needs then it's not their problem. I have already paid for the filling I received that was done so awful it fell out, and they will not refund me for that. I also have a mouth guard they made for me at the same appointment as the filling, that does not fit me correctly. I asked about being seen for that and it was brushed off. I paid $500+ for the mouth guard and they will not make it right. I was told to see a different dentist and threatened by the office manager Brian if I made any kind of scene again in his lobby he would have me removed. I will be filing a report to the better business bureau, I will also have my treatment plan from Aspen Dental in Inverness, FL looked over by a new dentist. If there is any false information about unnecessary dental work I will take legal action. I do not think I should have to still pay the amount for the filling I received on my front left tooth due to the fact it fell out while flossing, I shouldn't have to pay MORE money to have a dentist look at the filling to determine if it was his fault or mine. I do not ever want another Aspen dental dentist to go near my teeth again. I hope this can be resolved as I am a single mother working my way through college trying to obtain a Masters degree and I could spend my time on many other things. When something is wrong it should be made right. This needs to be made right.

You are right. Any filling that comes out so quickly should be redone for free.

Night guards should fit comfortably on teeth. The ones my lab fabricates do. You don't understand one thing. Once A$pen has squeezed the money out of you, they are done.

It doesn't matter if you still hurt. It doesn't matter that a new filling fell out. NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT KEEPING THE MONEY THEY SQUEEZED OUT OF YOU. A$pen doesn't care if you come back.

They already got your money, so you are old news. They got plenty of new suckers coming in the front door after watching their stupid TV ads.

After all, theirs are not dental offices owned by actual licensed dentists. The whole shebang is owned by a private equity group, Leonard Green & Partners LLC.

Aspen Dental in Seminole, Florida - Nothing to smile about

Find your smile. Please! There is nothing to smile about when the dentist makes a late 90 plus year old patient wait 1:40 minutes( never did see the dentist because they said it would be another 30 mins so we left) and 60 minutes on successive visits for follow up on ill-fitting dentures. And staff didn't have the decency to advise us on the reason for the delay, nor did they have the gumption to extend some feeble attempt to apologize. After 6 trips, the teeth still don't fit. If you want to smile, go somewhere other than Aspen. Nothing to smile about.
Poor customer service

Aspen Dental in Hayesville, North Carolina - *** filling fell out they won’t fix

I have spoken to the office mamamger Bryan and he is more concerned with threatening to have me removed than to accommodate a patient. I have had a filling in my front tooth less than 2 months and it fell out from flossing. They are telling me I can only come in during the afternoon after knowing I have a college course I cannot miss. They refuse to give me an appointment to fix the filling they screwed up on and they are making me pay a new co pay for a filling that I have already paid a co pay on.

You are there to serve A$pen not the other way around. They block off certain time for high-profit procedures.

The time you want is probably part of that time. Replacing a failed filling will be a no charge procedure.

Generally, no-charge procedures are given last priority at A$pen. Remember, objective #1 at that joint is to generate enough revenue to please the execs at corporate headquarters.

Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana - Missing 8 teeth

Is there a reason why my temporary dentures that I had and wore during the healing process had 28 teeth count when I receive my permanent set of comfy lights there was only 24 teeth total I don't understand why there's a difference and how many teeth my comfy lights look smaller than the ones I had in it first

Humans have 28 teeth not counting the wisdom teeth, which are usually extracted. In dentures, sometimes it is better to use 12 larger back teeth rather than 16 smaller back teeth.

The reason is with dentures, 2nd molars cannot always be placed as far back in the mouth as they were with natural teeth. Aspen was one of the worst places you could have gone to have dentures made.

Bad quality

Aspen Dental - Worst dental experience ever!

Went to aspen for my normal cleaning my insurance provides every 6 mos & they took at least 25-30 xrays I lost count my mouth hurt to bad I told them that to begin with they kept saying just a few more! Then they take me back to the chair for my “cleaning”, no a “dentist” came back and poked at my gums counting numbers then telling me I need my wisdom teeth out...I’m 38 I think I would’ve been told this in the past...and for me to come back to get cleaning it’ll be $200 some and all my wisdom teeth out close to $500

ANY dentist HAS TO do a complete exam on a new patient before performing treatment. Dental cleanings are not like car washes, buddy!

How was the new A$pen dentist supposed to know that many dentists before told you to have your wisdom teeth out? If so many dentists have told you that, you really think they were all wrong.

I know it peeves patients, but it is not always possible to do the initial exam, x-rays, and cleaning at the same first appointment. That being said, picking A$pen for your dental care is one of the worst decisions you could have possibly made

@Seasoned Dentist

Try actually reading this one. They state "I’m 38 I think I would’ve been told this in the past" meaning they were NOT told this before. Geez, get a life.

View more comments (1)

Aspen Dental in Vero Beach, Florida - Can’t user my denture

2.0
Went then after consulting sound just about right decision I would go with then 8 teeth pull after had surgery because the surgery effect my sinus still having problem with it the dentures dos not work I can’t eat with I ware the top to go out side at home I have to take it out I do a lot of soft food went back and ask what could be done I said why don’t you change the bottom they said it would cost me 400.00 I just finish pay on over 4000.00

Big mistake having all your teeth pulled. Some teeth and a partial or overdenture beats no teeth and full dentures by a country mile.

Now you got sinus problems and can't eat. Aspen's yank-'em-all policy sure put you in a bind, didn't it? Such a temptation to go to a sleazy gyp joint advertised on TV. And I bet there are many competent independent dentists within 5 miles of where you live that could have done a much better job at less cost.

Perhaps a regular dentist can place a soft tissue liner and make your denture wearable while you are healing. I do it all the time.

Aspen Dental - Antiquated equipment, only interested in making money

I will never go there again. Went there to get a tooth pulled and after a solid hour of doing everything but that was told that I would have to come back. I got up and went to leave the room and the dentist had the audacity to block me from leaving and tell me to sit down!! Unbelievable!! I will make sure that everyone knows what a horrible experience this was!! I made the appointment with the expectation of having the tooth pulled. The operator even quoted me a price for the extraction but ASPEN DENTAL is more concerned with the amout of money they can extract from a patient rather than just doing the job the was asked for!!

They had someone that did xrays by hand, about 16 instead of using a machine that would do that kind of work for them. I know that kind of machine exists as I have had to use it in another dentist office.

@Vicki Klein

The machine you are talking about is a panoramic x-ray. It is good for some things, like children and wisdom teeth, but not so good for others, such as gum disease.

Panoramics are not appropriate for every patient. Individual films give a great deal more accuracy for visualizing decay, tartar, and bone loss.

So the service was terrible but what equipment was antiquated? The only good thing about this chain of corporate chop shops is that usually the equipment they do have is fairly new.

Best thing to do is take care of your teeth so they don't have to be extracted. Of course the dentist was more concerned with how much money to extract from you.

He is on a low commission and has a lot of student debt. Corporate headquarters is breathing fire down his neck to bill more revenues for the Wall Street private equity owners.

View more comments (2)
Poor customer service

Aspen Dental - Dental hygienist belittled my daughter

The hygientist Shae was very rude and belittled my daughter. The dentist was very nice but the damage was done. When you are anxious about the dentist this is not the way to help a patient overcome the anxiety. Do not take anyone there that is nervous or anxious.

Aspen Dental in Silver Creek, Mississippi - Bad service of partial dentures

In 2017 i had lower partials done in the sebring fl office, 4 months later one of the front teeth came off while i was eating. This morning another teeth falled off at 7:40 this morning i took it to get it fix and they told me that i had to wait 12 hours for pick up. I called the manager and he got my partials at 2:00 pm, the he told me that the warranty was over as of today and i understood that the warranty had no ending date. Iam a veteran with the Delta dental federal program and iam very uoset and dissapointed with aspen dental. So now if the product fails again iam stock with a failed partial this is unnaceptable, iam calling DELTA DENTAL FED AND COMPLAINT ABOUT ASPEN DENTAL. SO THEY CAN DO AN INQUIRY.

The only entities more crooked that corporate dental mills like Aspen are dental insurance companies. They aren't going to do any "inquiries" for you.

They paid their benefit money and you got gypped on a third rate partial denture made at the worst dental labs. If you had wanted a good partial, you would have gone to a reputable dentists, not a chain of corporate chop shops.

Aspen Dental in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Hidden fee

Never informed me and I have proof that part of my out of pocket bill was going towards a 189 dollar toothbrush. They did half of my mouth and never told me that before they do the other side of my mouth I Gotta pay for the toothbrush. When they handed me the tooth brush they never informed me what the the price was so expensive. I found out that the majority of my money went to the toothbrush instead of the other side of my mouth. Complained about it and then told that I was informed but I have proof in writing that I was not.

What's the matter? You don't think the Rotadent toothbrush they buy for $20 and resell for $189 was a good deal?

How dare you question what they are trying to bamboozle you into buying. You really put your economic self-interest ahead of Aspen Dental and its whole owner Leonard Green & Partners LLC?

Pricing issue