Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Highly Recommend the Aspen Dental Oral surgeon in Wyomising

5.0
Pulled 7 teeth while I was awake with zero problems & a day later I'm back to normal. The staff was great & friendly & the oral surgeon was pro making light work of a hard job. Treated me like a human being.1st time I can honestly say that about a dentist. Thank you for putting an end to 5 yrs of suffering! Mad respect Sir!~ Jason Weidman

Jason, before letting these clowns replace your teeth with dentures or implants, please read about 5 of the reviews. They don't turn out well.

Glad your extractions with the oral surgeon turned out OK, but it will be entirely different when a young, inexperienced GP tries to make dentures for you. Not likely to turn out well.

Dentures and partials take a long time to get really good at doing. PLEASE find a reputable dentist to do the task- not a flunkie who could only get a job with A$pen.

Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction
Cons
  • No complaints definitely not a pissed customer
Good quality

Aspen Dental review in Plainfield, Illinois: Made in China = Greed over care

2.5
I began going to Aspen at the very end of 2017. Had a few extractions done, and a derp cleaning with several antibiotic infections placed in gums. Recieved a temporary lower partial which was quite ill fitting, and took several hours/appointments to make it tolerable to wear while waiting on flexilytes to be made. I recieved the upper & lowers in April of 2018. Again, ill fitting, and many painful hours/appts to make tolerable. Unfortunately, because I had to remove them every time I ate anything, I lost them in September of 2018. I waited for new insurance to begin 01/19 to begin process of replacing my partial dentures after havung yet another extraction, which I predicted from the first sales pitch from Aspen. When my second set came in, they were also ill fitting, especially the lowers. While the assistant took the to the back lab to adjust, they broke a tooth off of the lowers. While she was gone, I got up to stretch, and I was shocked to read the paper work in the tray on the counter that came with my new set of partial dentures!!! MADE IN CHINA!!! I don't let my dog have anything that is made in China! So, they had to send the lowers back to China to be repaired after they broke a tooth off ok f them, and I have had 3 long appointmens since trying to get the to fit comfortably enough to wear! Now I have some huge, deep, leaking sores on my gums, inside cheeks, and lips! Made in China!!!! I called my office today, but can't be seen until Wednesday. 5 days from now! I have thousands out of pocket, not to mention what my insurance has paid, way too much of my time, undue pain, and stress over this. I am giving Aspen one more chance to make this right, and then extreme measures will be taken!

Yeah, it is pretty much old news that Aspen's lab work goes to China. That flexible pink stuff does not bond to teeth well so teeth are always coming out. Even if I was a dentist, I could not make good partials or dentures, with them having to be sent to crummy Chinese labs.

Product
Aspen Dental Dentures
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review in Bedford, New Hampshire: SNAFU

2.3
Which time? Hubby had a 200$ toothbrush added to an estimate. Had a temp partial that never fit right. Then was told after that my insurance won't cover a permanent partial. Tried to sell me a bridge and 2 seperate cleanings! 1 for my gums?? Wth? Huge turnover. Never the same people. Then, before I had my knee replaced, needed dental clearance. I was required to have a cleaning before I got clearance, had just been in! Went in for a toothache. Was referred to have a root canal on a tooth with a root canal...antibiotics remedied the issue as it turned out to be sinusitis.

Thank goodness the root canal was referred out to a competent endodontist. Otherwise you would have had a root canal, and had to have a crown afterwards.

You saved a lot of money. News flash: Aspen's cheaply made partials almost never fit right. 2nd news flash: Aspen tries to sell those overpriced toothbrushes to nearly every patient.

Crooks treat patients crookedly. PLEASE seek out the services of a good independent dentist that has nothing to do with a slimebag corporation like Aspen, Coast, Dental One, Great Expressions, or any similar hustlers.

Aspen Dental Dental Service
Pricing issue

Aspen Dental review in Bismarck, North Dakota: Had good experience. would like to know about 399.00 dentures

I had a very good experience and they made me feel comfortable. I would like to know about the 399.00 dentures
Aspen Dental Dental Implants
Good quality

Aspen Dental review: I'm trying to get my deposit back but nobody will respond,

I went in for an evaluation and they said my work was going to cost $2, 800 I don't have the money for that it's going to be a while I put a $300 deposit down thinking I would get the money sooner but I haven't so I'm just asking for my $300 deposit back no one will call me nobody will return my call so I don't know what the heck going on but I wish somebody would be professional enough to give me a call better still mail me my money

You can call them and have them refund your account. They have to do this within 3 days or you can contact patient satisfaction and they will do it for you.

They are not allowed to legally hold your money unless you have an appointment. Cancel any appointment you have and it will be refunded. If you would rather, you can walk in and have the person at the front counter refund your money, however it will be refunded in the way that you paid.

If it was cash you will get a check within 7 to 10 business days from the corporate office, as Aspen does not keep any cash on hand. If they give you a hard time about it, as to talk to their regional manager.They will tell you that he or she isnt in the office, then ask for his or her phone number.

@Anonymous

Nobody I know has gotten an Aspen refund within 3 days. They are lucky if they get one in 3 months.

Usually it takes the threat of a lawsuit to get a refund.

They have been in trouble with FOUR state attorneys-general so far, and this is one of the issues. But the chain is severely in debt, and they don't want to refund money.

Once money is in the Aspen corporate account you are likely never to see it again. Aspen is deep in debt and needs every cent.

They usually do not give any money back without threat of a lawsuit. A lot of treatment recommended by Aspen is unnecessary.

Even if necessary, it is usually overpriced. Better get treatment at an honest private dentist rather than at a gyp joint like Aspen.

View more comments (2)
Aspen Dental Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Aspen Dental review in District 2, Tennessee: Scammed Customer

I have so many issues with this dental company. I went in February for minor work. I had chipped a tooth. They told me that a crown was not necessary, and this could be fixed with just a filling. The dentist was right. He did fix this. However, before he could fix it, they demanded that I have other work completed. They insisted on a full cleaning and treating me for the early stages of gum disease. (It couldn't be just a cleaning) I went to Aspen Dental ready to pay for work less than $200. Now, they've charged me nearly a thousand, which I have financed. I canceled the 3rd appointment, but the full amount is already showing up, after my bank checked my credit today. The interest charges are outrageous. By the time I finish paying them, it will be nearly double the cost that I financed. That is $1800. And the sad part is that I have a cavity. They didn't want to fix that. I told them the maximum amount I could finance was $1000. It was more important to get some money out of me by treating me for early gum disease that could have waited. The treatment for this cost more than filling a cavity. Aspen Dental, in Bristol Tennessee is as crooked as it gets. Do not ever go here. Go to a private dentist, where somebody can actually care about helping you, and not how much money they can make off of their customer. I will be requesting a refund for work they've already charged me for and have not completed. I feel as if I were cheated and overcharged. Also, my teeth and gums didn't hurt before and now they bleed when I brush. I'm not happy at all, and will have to go someplace else to clean up the work they didn't do for me that was more necessary like this cavity that hurts.

Be prepared to wait awhile for that refund. Like six months or longer.

Thieves do not give up their booty easily.

Don't think it is just Bristol, Tennessee. Every one of their clinics is directed from the same cesspool of Wall Street crooks.

Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning
Problems with payment

Aspen Dental review in Mount Pleasant, Michigan: VERY WARM AND CARINGiNG

5.0
I SAW THE TV AID AND I WANTED TO VISIT ASPENDENTAL.I WENT AND THE STAFF AND THE DENTIST WAS SO WONDERFUL.I MEANT CARRIE MY HYGENTIST AND SHE WAS WONDERFUL.SHE MADE ME FILL LIKE I WAS HER ONLY PATIENT.THE BEST THING WAS SHE MADE ME LAUGH.AND SHE ALSO WAS SO PROFESSIONL ,AND CARING.ASPEN DENTAL WILL BE MY DENTIST FOE A LONG TIME,AND I WILL ALWAYS ASK FOR CARRIE MY HYGENTIS .GREAT PLACE TO GO.

Characteristics of fake reviews: Often found on websites for consumer complaints. Always use words like wonderful, incredible, fantastic.

Some or all of words are in capital letters. Many times use lots of exclamation points. Always mention an employee by name.

(Wonder why? Do you think that employees good friend in the office probably wrote it?

Aspen Dental Dental Services
Pros
  • I like all that aspendentit offers
Good customer service

Aspen Dental review in Milton, Wisconsin: Not very good

I called the Janesville,Wi. office to see if I could come in & have a tooth put back in my upper plate, they wanted me to have other things done & I told them I didn't need them & now the refuse to talk with me

I feel your pain same thing happened to me in Savannah Ga what a ripoff.

Wonder why teeth always come out of Aspen Dentures? Gee, it virtually never happens to dentures I make.

Could it be that the cheap labs Aspen uses don't have the time to clean all the wax off before investing the new dentures in acrylic, and the plastic doesn't bond to the teeth? Of course they don't want to see you to put your tooth back in your denture.

That will net them little to no money. They want new patients coming in they can scam out of thousands of dollars by recommending unnecessary treatment.

View more comments (1)
Product
Aspen Dental Dentures
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
just put the tooth back in

Aspen Dental review: Save Yourself Time and Money

1.4
My Mother who is 80 scheduled an appointment to have some teeth pulled. Of course she had to have xrays and an exam. She was told it would cost over $8000 to have her teeth pulled after being in the office for over 5 hours. Being on a fixed income this was not a possibility. She needed her medical records to go to another dentist so she didn't have to repeat and pay for the same xrays a week later but they have no records! I'm not sure if it is because the first visit is free they do not furnish you with the records or what but this is unacceptable and should be communicated with the patient. So frustrating to have wasted the time and money to travel to this dental office. These large companies coming into small town America to prey on the elderly, shameful!
Machele

Your mom has the right to see and have a copy of her medical records. You might want to file a complaint with your state's dental licensing board.

Find the appropriate agency on your state's main webpage. Find her a dentist in private practice who can recommend the dental service(s) she needs and either do it himself or refer to a specialist for extractions, etc. And, of course you might want to spread the word about the treatment Aspen provided to your mother.

As an aside, given her age, you might also want to have a legal and medical power of attorney for yourself to represent her in the coming years so you can make decisions for her if need be, and I assure you the odds are you will need to. Good luck.

Aspen Dental Dental Exam
Cons
  • Being mislead and not being able to retreive my records
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
My dental records emailed to me

Aspen Dental review: Office staff

The receptionist/office staff do not communicate or know how to work in a doctor's office. Twice, they made an appointment for me and twice when I walked in to the office to get a cleaning/check up, they did not have me on their schedule. I was furious the second time! Do not use this franchise for good dental care. You are a number there and treated as such.

Do not use any "franchise" (translation- investor-owned dental office) for your dental care. You are a number at all of them.

A$pen hires people with no health care experience out of retail, and puts them in horrible working conditions with infrequent lunches and abysmal wages. Can you guess what happens? Constant employee turnover and constant newbie employees that do not know what they are doing.

In this economy, office staff commands wages of $20 an hour or more. No way a scam operation like A$pen is going to pay wages like that.

Aspen Dental Customer Care
Cons
  • Unprofessional business
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags